Hecno's on going organics

@tobe Day 49 Orange Assault . Real nice small starting to happen and frosting up nicely . Today they will get a flower tea . :thumbsup:
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG

The out door Girls , Mango Laos .
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG

The plant in front of the photo to the right is the Turkey soil . :thumbsup:
DSC_0027.JPG

Teaching the Lad . The other week my youngest son , [ 24 ] started showing interest in what I do , -- apart from smoking my weed -- He asked what was I making so I said a flower tea , then he asked all about it and wanted to make it , It made me feel great , out of my 2 sons this boy will end up a good gardener . The other boy is a hunter and fisherman . So I have the best of both worlds in my 2 sons . :biggrin: :thumbsup: This was yesterday .
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

That's awesome hecno :thumbsup: good to see the youngster taking an interest in how to garden!

Teaching the Lad . The other week my youngest son , [ 24 ] started showing interest in what I do , -- apart from smoking my weed -- He asked what was I making so I said a flower tea , then he asked all about it and wanted to make it , It made me feel great , out of my 2 sons this boy will end up a good gardener . The other boy is a hunter and fisherman . So I have the best of both worlds in my 2 sons . :biggrin: :thumbsup: This was yesterday . View attachment 1045087 View attachment 1045088 View attachment 1045089

Knee still giving me grief mate . More so after the weekend , Had a mate 50 th at a bush pub , top night mostly bushies and some city folk .
View attachment 1041949
And the must have pig on a spit
View attachment 1041951
Look at all that crackle .
View attachment 1041952 View attachment 1041953
and this is why you don't leave your camera on the table when going out the back for a joint . :crying:
View attachment 1041954
One of the best nights I had for a long time , lots of this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheers::cheers::cheers::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout: :thumbsup: Good to catch up on people you haven't seen for a long time .
big cheers grobro!
Taking donations to get @hecno a Christmas present :crying:
maxresdefault.jpg
4f15a78ad0381babb0e207549a93c2b8.png
:crying:
just got my dose of "exotic" for the day!
Seems like I might be onto something here . I think it is going to be worth while spending some time on . -- Turkey soil update --- I'll repost pics .11 days since planted in the soil , I know it is early days yet . Water holding capacity is great without being water logged . When I water I only use Fish pond water not ph'ed as it is around 6. 4 give or take a point or 2 .
View attachment 1043618 View attachment 1043620 View attachment 1043622
This is a Mango Loas . One thing that doe's concern me is nitrogen levels , at this stage the FPW seems to be working -- ok -- @Eyes on Fire @Waira you guys got any thoughts on this . I am thinking this is very close to -- Back to Eden principle .--
View attachment 1043623 View attachment 1043625
and Waira , the little dangly round leaf plants we call a button orchard , but they are not , they have tiny white flowers and hang out of trees and can get real big . Don't know the name of the other plant. I'm afraid I don't take much notice of names . The bromeliad goes a red colour from being in full sun , doe's not hurt the plant , these big fellas are very hardy . :thumbsup:
I need to watch closely with my compost mulch, I used to end up over nitroed by the end of the grow. Instead of adding layers of mulch as the soil consumes it, after the initial mulching around transplant time, I've gone to adding fine layers as needed to keep me microbes pumped. As my soil builds over time seems I'm using less additives.
Teaching the Lad . The other week my youngest son , [ 24 ] started showing interest in what I do , -- apart from smoking my weed -- He asked what was I making so I said a flower tea , then he asked all about it and wanted to make it , It made me feel great , out of my 2 sons this boy will end up a good gardener . The other boy is a hunter and fisherman . So I have the best of both worlds in my 2 sons . :biggrin: :thumbsup: This was yesterday . View attachment 1045087 View attachment 1045088 View attachment 1045089
:bump:

Last edited:
:smoking: - mate your Bush Bird makes some nice soil! You should thank him with a wormy snack or two- :rofl: ... and observe the Master, who's been doing Back to Eden style mulching for millions of years- :wiz: :rofl:
It looks pretty fluffy Hec', a bit like coco even.... nice!
One thing that doe's concern me is nitrogen levels , at this stage the FPW seems to be working -- ok -- @Eyes on Fire @Waira you guys got any thoughts on this . I am thinking this is very close to -- Back to Eden principle .--
:baked: FPW...? Clue me back in mate...

:spels: Laotian beauty!
dsc_0138-jpg.1043625
I love this pic Hec', you snapped a very aesthetically pleasing one right there... great angle to show the symmetry, and the cool flat planer fans leaves with those fabulous lean lady fingers! :thumbsup: Hey is this the one that's in the turkey blend?... new pics are lovely too...Color is so rich... Hec' do you think the less intense light is behind their staying in this narrow build?
:d5: OA's are gem's mate! Stellar resin production,... do they have that orange peel-like aroma? This grow is showcase stuff mate, Tobe's genetics are so solid, they look like clones! I wonder how the aromatics will vary...

:greenthumb:Great to see the lad stepping in deeper now! :cooldance: maybe he can start to help grow instead just smoke- :rofl:- experience teaches the best! The tea looks delish', nice foamy head on that- :drunks:

Here's a cool little surprise I found today, sitting in a pot with the hose coiled up,... a baby Gopher Snake... he was a little squirrely to get good pics of!
cool2.gif
g2.jpg
g3.jpg
g4.jpg
g5.jpg
g6.jpg

g8.jpg

>>> good cammo'!
g9.jpg
ga.jpg

Attachments

• g7.jpg
    g7.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hay @Waira Love the snake great patterns on it . Fish Pond Water . [ FPW ] :biggrin: And yes they smell like oranges , I just couldn't put my finger on it . Here is a photo of the Laotian The bloke I got the seeds says it is more so than the Mango . he is about 400 km south of me .
index.php

Back