Hecno's on going organics

Hmm I think it is alive :biggrin: 15 hours old . :thumbsup:
DSC_0019.JPG

Keep them orchid photos coming @Waira One day I will have the time to play with them more . :biggrin: Ok the end of Healing Path grow and I am very impressed with this strain . Even with the room packed the way it was . I would have liked to have taken the longer than 70 days , closer to 80 would have been good , Due to very heavy rain fall and power outages I was very concerned about humidity , as it was I lost a a 28 gram crown . all the top buds are the densest buds I have grown yet , Due to light restriction [ due to 2 bloody many ] I was more than happy with the yield . Of the smaller ones the best will go 3 ounces and smallest of them 2 ounces , The 3 biggest girl 4 ounces and 3 ounces . Resin production again right up there with the best . I now have them drying and will give them a 1 week cure before I have a smoke . Would I spend time growing them again , -- Hell Yer -- But the way I normally grow . These photos are of the best of the smaller plants :thumbsup:View attachment 1013112 View attachment 1013116 View attachment 1013117 View attachment 1013118
View attachment 1013124 View attachment 1013125
Check me old mate out . He has been living on the leaf in the grow room , I can tell by the colour of him , They are a lot more green in colour normally .
View attachment 1013128
green ally!, puts a smile on everytime I cruise by

...I think it's Paradise Snake? Color is unreal, huh!..... Bromeo showed me this pic, as he was a collector of some rarer species,... mildly venomous, rear fanged type,.. this is the so called "flying snake"! Just mind-blowing amazing to this biologist!

....:wiz: fizzing with Life, Hecno! ..garden looks primed and ready,....:hump:
... did that unusual tomato set any fruit yet?

Back