Hecno's on going organics

I love snakes , and that one is a lovely , we get a yellow python up here is a small area , Turn green when older .
Green-Tree-Python-Morelia-viridis.jpg

Green Tree Python (Morelia viridis) I have been lucky enough to have seen one in the wild .
green-tree-python-Morelia_viridis.jpg

:thumbsup: absolutely stunning colors on both the Emerald Tree Python and it's relative the Emerald Tree Boa! I really wonder about why the babies are so colorful, the opposite of what a survival strategy would be-- cammo'ed when young and most vulnerable, not some day-glo "here I am" color scheme- :rofl::shrug:.... I looked into getting one a long time ago, and was told unless you like the sight of your own blood, forget about it- :nono: :evil:... Almost as dumb as owning Anacondas!

Sad day in Hecno land . Me mate Jack has passed away . You guys that have dogs will understand the sadness in losing your best friend , I had to put him down . There was no way I could let him suffer . Snake bite got him . :sad:
DSC_0032.JPG

0fgjhs2g5m5i4f6ofg.jpg

Sad day in Hecno land . Me mate Jack has passed away . You guys that have dogs will understand the sadness in losing your best friend , I had to put him down . There was no way I could let him suffer . Snake bite got him . :sad:
View attachment 1024290

0fgjhs2g5m5i4f6ofg.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about your mate. Tough losing such fine friends

View attachment 1024290

0fgjhs2g5m5i4f6ofg.jpg

SO SORRY to hear/read this my friend!

Not sure how long my 16 year old little best friend has, and won't let him suffer at all either.
Thought we were going to have to put him down this week. He had a very bad couple of days this last weekend.
I spent most of the day Sunday shoveling snow out back to a pre dug grave where his sister is already resting. Spent most of the time weeping. He is back to doing great for now, acting like a puppy at times.

@robbio
My heart goes out to you as well my friend!

It seems to get harder to lose our furry family members as we get older too.

Peace be with you both!

SO SORRY to hear/read this my friend!

Not sure how long my 16 year old little best friend has, and won't let him suffer at all either.
Thought we were going to have to put him down this week. He had a very bad couple of days this last weekend.
I spent most of the day Sunday shoveling snow out back to a pre dug grave where his sister is already resting. Spent most of the time weeping. He is back to doing great for now, acting like a puppy at times.

@robbio
My heart goes out to you as well my friend!

It seems to get harder to lose our furry family members as we get older too.

Peace be with you both!

Believe my vet has seen me cry more than the wife. Unconditional love is hard to let go

View attachment 1024290

0fgjhs2g5m5i4f6ofg.jpg

I’m sorry man. They’re family. Keep your chin up.

Hardest decision for me has been forcing myself to take them to the vet. It’s totally selfish on my part. I convince myself they’ll be ok and get better and nurture them until I can’t take it. Old age and hip issues got my last two family members - both labs.

Give you a spoiled rotten psycho choco lab if you want!! Kidding, kind of. My daughter would kill me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back