Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

IMG_1291.PNG
I can't think of anything to say. :worship:

Daym that is fine

Can't wait to hear the dry yield on this girl ( such a beast ) .
Me too... :p
I can't think of anything to say. :worship:

Daym that is fine
Thanks dude. :biggrin:
Glueberry has totally bullied the night Queen for space hasn't she.

This is my tent now leave lol
Yeah the ANQ was a nice plant in her own right as you could see from the day 40 pics but thanks to her roommate she basically got sidelined lol... will have to grow out another one sometime and give it a better chance.
Hey Hans, by chance was your Cob light pointed at the plant with the Cal-Mag issues? If so, that's why. Cobs are intense and make plants really crave Cal-Mag. Back it off if you can or increase Cal-Mag when using cobs. I used a lot more Magical than you are with cobs, I have a lot of cobs. Distance is important, too close causes problems. But bit those plants are massive and great job, just giving you some advice from my experience with cob lighting. Peace, slow
Hey Slow, yeah the cal-mag issue on the ANQ is definitely not LED related as she's barely getting any light actually... you can see my light setup here, she's really only getting direct light from the 2 end modules of the GoGrow. The COB was just added to cover the main cola of my Glueberry which grew above the other lights. I think she's just a finicky plant but still going to give me some nice buds that smell absolutely amazing so not complaining. ;)
:yoinks: that girl is massive. can see everyone knocking on dutch passion door for some glueberry now .beautiful grow hansbricks:thumbsup:
Cheers bro, yeah add this one to your list. :thumbsup:
That glueberry looks like it could be an auto that works well in a scrog. If nothing else, but to open up all those bud sites and fill an entire tent with one plant. :bow:
Yeah bro this strain would definitely do well in a scrog... I just love the natural structure of these plants though with the big ass main cola which is why I don't ever do any training. ;)

Wish i had a big playground.hanz as said over and over as i read every page.perfect job.u have everything dialed in perfect ,a master grower well done;) and u have shown top genetic autos,dutch passion everytime for monsters, and auto pots.u can grow outdoor size plants indoors.very impressive.keep it up bro buds are on there way;)

Wish i had a big playground.hanz as said over and over as i read every page.perfect job.u have everything dialed in perfect ,a master grower well done;) and u have shown top genetic autos,dutch passion everytime for monsters, and auto pots.u can grow outdoor size plants indoors.very impressive.keep it up bro buds are on there way;)
Thanks bro, appreciate that. :toke:
Next DP grow I do will likely just be one plant in this space. ;)

indeed, looks great, really pushing those genetics to the limits, well done
Cheers Tony... thanks to the Dutch Passion team for making such awesome Autoflower genetics. :thumbsup:
Hanspot......im envious but in a way im not....i cant even fathom at the amount of work your gonna have to do post chop. Better start hiring my friend.....:worship:
Yeah that's the only downside of growing these monsters... the 1/2 lb plants I've grown were already taking me 10+hrs to trim... Going have to dedicate a whole weekend for this harvest. :nono:
I have my sign made all ready. Will work for budz!
:crying:

Back