Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

:jawdrop: *clank!* Good gawd Hans, :clapper::bow::clapper::bow::clapper:-- dat bee-yotch so phat she slaps your ass when you walk by!! :pimp: :crying: ...and she's a light feeder, for all this,...:shrug: amazing! Makes you wish clones were an viable option, right?! .... there,..there's a NQa in there?? :help: :haha::haha::haha::vibe: ... well, you'll still have a little sleep med's in the end,...I'm thinking of running NQ photo OD's this season,... and this animal Glu-OG too, pending some smoke reports on potency, aromatic etc....:eyebrows:
Outrageous cray-cray phat-fat insane-in-the-membrain grow and specimen-grade plant Hans buddy! For an auto, this is catalog stuff right here... Has DP been eye-humping this farm animal so far? :wiz:...harvest will be spectacular across the board! :headbang: :slap: :headbang:

If I grew plants like that I would pop for a bud trimmer bowl. Man that is going to be one massive haul. She's a beauty.
Thanks man, yeah I've been checking out some bowl trimmers. I like my buds well manicured though so I'm a bit on the fence about them... need to check out some more reviews.
:jawdrop: *clank!* Good gawd Hans, :clapper::bow::clapper::bow::clapper:-- dat bee-yotch so phat she slaps your ass when you walk by!! :pimp: :crying: ...and she's a light feeder, for all this,...:shrug: amazing! Makes you wish clones were an viable option, right?! .... there,..there's a NQa in there?? :help: :haha::haha::haha::vibe: ... well, you'll still have a little sleep med's in the end,...I'm thinking of running NQ photo OD's this season,... and this animal Glu-OG too, pending some smoke reports on potency, aromatic etc....:eyebrows:
Outrageous cray-cray phat-fat insane-in-the-membrain grow and specimen-grade plant Hans buddy! For an auto, this is catalog stuff right here... Has DP been eye-humping this farm animal so far? :wiz:...harvest will be spectacular across the board! :headbang: :slap: :headbang:
Cheers Waira thanks for stopping by, always enjoy reading your comments. :p Yeah this Glueberry is an absolute monster, by far the biggest plant I've grown and really one of the biggest autos I've seen on here... Tony's been keeping an eye on it, expect to see a blog at some point ;)
Yeah my ANQ basically got swallowed up by the Glueberry lol... kinda a shame I couldn't give her more space to fill out cause these are honestly some of the best smelling buds I've had... and I've grown a lot of Sweet's as you know so that's saying something. :thumbsup:
I'm just imagining the aroma in that room.
I bet it's just divine!

:slap:
Thanks Maria. Yes the smell is quite intense, the Glueberry is definitely a stinker... my carbon filter is no match for her lol.

that's fucking insane.

End of.
Yup lol. :biggrin:

Thanks man, yeah I've been checking out some bowl trimmers. I like my buds well manicured though so I'm a bit on the fence about them... need to check out some more reviews.
Yup lol. :biggrin:
If you grow plants like that I would wager not all those buds will be yours.... If so you got yourself one major league tolerance going there. Man I think I would bowl the majority and hand trim the creme for my own jars.

As it is now I dont know what to do with the yield I got. I cannot fathom trying to hand work all that down in one session.

Day 68
Had to go out of town for work this week, thankfully was only gone 4 days so the res was just enough... The Glueberry is really packing on the weight now, she was starting to fall over from the weight when I got back home, my poor ANQ was getting smothered even more lol... Had to tie the main trunk and some of the secondary branches to the tent frame for support.

The ANQ will be getting chopped soon going give her to Monday since that's a holiday here. Also not doing any flush with this one... might stop doing it altogether actually and just reduce feed near the end. Lots of people here have been saying flushing is pointless and actually doesn't do anything and I may be leaning towards that conclusion as well... My Gorilla Glue last grow got chopped a week before I intended so it didn't get any flush and I can't say I have noticed any negative effects.

Started them on Overdrive as of yesterday, current feed is 1.5ml/L Sensi Bloom, 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.75ml/L Silicate, 2.5ml/L Terpinator, 1ml/L Bud Candy, 1ml/L Overdrive.

Here's pics from yesterday.
tiRMkDh.jpg

zfIJx4B.jpg

2r8uZHu.jpg

CilfSy3.jpg

nxvHK5A.jpg

KqDOrTE.jpg

CyYtDMZ.jpg

Qg0ut8W.jpg

vw6GWvf.jpg

dwhhlFp.jpg

Rigged up one of the cross bars to the side of the tent to tie the branches to.
eidm0UP.jpg

ANQ:
1KLjtYv.jpg

I cut off a few of the branches already that were being completely covered by the Glueberry so buds weren't getting any light.
F4RQIQU.jpg

Her buds aren't very big but still nice and frosty will be some good smoke for sure.
fHPeCHl.jpg

OQ202uG.jpg

a6EJ3zO.jpg

I look at her ...

Shake my head in a confusing mixture of; head-shaking-wonderment, drooling jealousy, heart warming admiration, and jaw dropping astonishment, which is then rinsed with a growing sense of life affirming relief that can only be described as a comforting wave of "thank fucking God I'm not the one who has to trim that obese, circus freak bitch!"

Back