Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Just freaking amazing man! Drained the rez in 4 days huh
Thanks dude, yeah the two of them were emptying the res in 4 days... Now that I've just got the Glueberry on the res we'll see just how much she's drinking.
The bar just keeeeeppppsssss gittin' higher.
Cheers bro, just another example of how good these Autoflower genetics have become... and DP always seems to be leading the way.:thumbsup:
I look at her ...

Shake my head in a confusing mixture of; head-shaking-wonderment, drooling jealousy, heart warming admiration, and jaw dropping astonishment, which is then rinsed with a growing sense of life affirming relief that can only be described as a comforting wave of "thank fucking God I'm not the one who has to trim that obese, circus freak bitch!"
Haha thanks Yoz... well don't be too relieved, you've got a jungle of your own to chop down soon. :p
muy grande !:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: damn bro that is an amazing plant :worship::slap:
ill have something like that someday soon i hope:thumbsup:
Cheers bro.:pass:
I see you've got your own Glueberry on the go... hope you have some extra space for her ;)

Dude! You need a wife to help with your plants! [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Oh, no! Not the wink, wink!! [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Amazing plant, is that a 4 x 4 tent? Just gorgeous! [emoji109] [emoji43] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]
Yeah that would be nice... maybe if I put "Master Grower" on my Tinder profile I'll get some more hits lol :p

Yup 4x4 tent... and she was wider than the tent by day 40!
As TaNg said Autoflower History in the making. It's great watching this one unfold. I had a feeling she would be a bigge but this is beyond what I imagined. Top drawer. Can't wait for the climax.
Cheers man, yeah it's been fun watching this one blow up to epic proportions... Hopefully smooth sailing to the finish line. :thumbsup:

Wow amazing stuff. How is the glueberry smelling? it makes me laugh when people say autos give tiny yields
Thanks man. She's got a pretty strong smell overall, mine seems to be learning more towards the Gorilla Glue, definitely cuts through my carbon filter lol... there are some fruity notes in there but fairly subtle, not as distinct as my ANQ.
This girl WILL be on the dutch passion website 100% she is an absolute gorgeous girl hans you are going to sell thousands of these seeds for dutch passion and i know the guys at dutch passion will see you alright my friend.it actually should get a spread in high times and thats no fucking joke.
Cheers bro, thanks for the high praise. :toke: ...Yeah keep an eye out for a DP blog feature. :smoking:
Awesome man. Im greedy as hell and your setting records man. If it were me id get the ANQ all the way out of the tent so you max the GB..... just beautiful
I mean it isnt like your sacraficing yield.... lol youll have more than a lb with just the GB...hell it takes all 4 of my plants in the 3x3 to get 1 lb
Yeah man the ANQ got the axe yesterday... could of gone at least another week but she was sacrificed for the greater good. ;)

Yeah that would be nice... maybe if I put "Master Grower" on my Tinder profile I'll get some more hits lol [emoji14]

Yup 4x4 tent... and she was wider than the tent by day 40!

Dude, you're one of the few who can totally pull that off, being called Master Grower. Not many people here make me feel in awe, your plants, though, are pretty amazing! The work of a true Master! [emoji43] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

WOW!
:worship:

Thats all I can say most threads I read a couple pages in the front then jump to the last couple pages but not this one I read all 19 pages. And right after that spent 200$ on DP seeds wasn't going to buy any more cause I've got enough to last rest of season but didnt have any DP till now. I bought think big. Glueberry. Night queen. Durbin poison. Colorado cookies, bluberry, Auto ultimate all seeds are autoflowers.

Very inspiring grow m8:slap: I know I won't do no where near as good but just the chance of a monster DP is worth it!

WOW!
:worship:

Thats all I can say most threads I read a couple pages in the front then jump to the last couple pages but not this one I read all 19 pages. And right after that spent 200$ on DP seeds wasn't going to buy any more cause I've got enough to last rest of season but didnt have any DP till now. I bought think big. Glueberry. Night queen. Durbin poison. Colorado cookies, bluberry, Auto ultimate all seeds are autoflowers.

Very inspiring grow m8:slap: I know I won't do no where near as good but just the chance of a monster DP is worth it!
Hey man thanks for checking out my grow, glad I could convince you to try some DP genetics. :thumbsup: Those are all great strains, the Auto Ultimate and Think Big are definitely monster strains as well although pretty much anything from DP can get big ;)

Alright guys, been a busy week... I got my ANQ chopped on Monday and then had to go out of town again so the Glueberry was own her own for about 4 days. No major issues... I'll do an update shortly with the latest pics, also have the harvest pics of the ANQ to put up as well.

Last edited:
Back