Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Day 68
Had to go out of town for work this week, thankfully was only gone 4 days so the res was just enough... The Glueberry is really packing on the weight now, she was starting to fall over from the weight when I got back home, my poor ANQ was getting smothered even more lol... Had to tie the main trunk and some of the secondary branches to the tent frame for support.

The ANQ will be getting chopped soon going give her to Monday since that's a holiday here. Also not doing any flush with this one... might stop doing it altogether actually and just reduce feed near the end. Lots of people here have been saying flushing is pointless and actually doesn't do anything and I may be leaning towards that conclusion as well... My Gorilla Glue last grow got chopped a week before I intended so it didn't get any flush and I can't say I have noticed any negative effects.

Started them on Overdrive as of yesterday, current feed is 1.5ml/L Sensi Bloom, 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.75ml/L Silicate, 2.5ml/L Terpinator, 1ml/L Bud Candy, 1ml/L Overdrive.

Here's pics from yesterday.
tiRMkDh.jpg

zfIJx4B.jpg

2r8uZHu.jpg

CilfSy3.jpg

nxvHK5A.jpg

KqDOrTE.jpg

CyYtDMZ.jpg

Qg0ut8W.jpg

vw6GWvf.jpg

dwhhlFp.jpg

Rigged up one of the cross bars to the side of the tent to tie the branches to.
eidm0UP.jpg

ANQ:
1KLjtYv.jpg

I cut off a few of the branches already that were being completely covered by the Glueberry so buds weren't getting any light.
F4RQIQU.jpg

Her buds aren't very big but still nice and frosty will be some good smoke for sure.
fHPeCHl.jpg

OQ202uG.jpg

a6EJ3zO.jpg
Dude! You need a wife to help with your plants! [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Oh, no! Not the wink, wink!! [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Amazing plant, is that a 4 x 4 tent? Just gorgeous! [emoji109] [emoji43] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The bar just keeeeeppppsssss gittin' higher.
I know...just as I'm getting ready to try to fill a tent with a single plant. I turn around and what? Someone's just filled a tent with a single plant! [emoji35]

[emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

As TaNg said Autoflower History in the making. It's great watching this one unfold. I had a feeling she would be a bigge but this is beyond what I imagined. Top drawer. Can't wait for the climax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This girl WILL be on the dutch passion website 100% she is an absolute gorgeous girl hans you are going to sell thousands of these seeds for dutch passion and i know the guys at dutch passion will see you alright my friend.it actually should get a spread in high times and thats no fucking joke.

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

This girl WILL be on the dutch passion website 100% she is an absolute gorgeous girl hans you are going to sell thousands of these seeds for dutch passion and i know the guys at dutch passion will see you alright my friend.it actually should get a spread in high times and thats no fucking joke.

Sent from my expensive phone i never use
Agreed! That should def make high times magazine !

Back