Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Day 53
Well I can finally say this Glueberry is done growing now and putting her energy towards the buds... and oh man there's gonna be a lot. ;)

Did likely the last round of trimming on them yesterday, have probably removed at least a few dozen lower branches at this point... will continue to defoliate every few days though.

They are still going through about 10L a day, current feed is 2ml/L Sensi Bloom, 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.75ml/L Silicate, 2ml/L Terpinator, 1ml/L Bud Candy, 1ml/L Big Bud.

Glueberry:
Her final height is 58" (from top of pot) or standing 5'9" tall from the floor. :yoinks:
Can't even get the whole plant in one picture lol.
lmrv9ZT.jpg

ZNZ9WTL.jpg

8ITvn7C.jpg

1wJRy8U.jpg

Ept98HQ.jpg

AoUfYnY.jpg

XJtjjuF.jpg

Check out these supercropped branches now...
41IBTTc.jpg

Bud closeup, just starting to get some trichs.
erLzmN3.jpg

Night Queen:
Did a big defoliation on her yesterday probably removed a few dozen leaves although you can hardly tell. While doing this my hands were brushing up against the buds and I could immediately smell her sweet aroma... which straight up smells like fruit punch, seemed almost fake it was so good lol... wasn't expecting that at all from this strain so quite the pleasant surprise, can't wait to see what it's like in another few weeks. ;)
rU17ijV.jpg

Z5AS9tM.jpg

pf79ENR.jpg

fNnmICF.jpg

M6X3ddB.jpg

Day 53
Well I can finally say this Glueberry is done growing now and putting her energy towards the buds... and oh man there's gonna be a lot. ;)

Did likely the last round of trimming on them yesterday, have probably removed at least a few dozen lower branches at this point... will continue to defoliate every few days though.

They are still going through about 10L a day, current feed is 2ml/L Sensi Bloom, 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.75ml/L Silicate, 2ml/L Terpinator, 1ml/L Bud Candy, 1ml/L Big Bud.

Glueberry:
Her final height is 58" (from top of pot) or standing 5'9" tall from the floor. :yoinks:
Can't even get the whole plant in one picture lol.
lmrv9ZT.jpg

ZNZ9WTL.jpg

8ITvn7C.jpg

1wJRy8U.jpg

Ept98HQ.jpg

AoUfYnY.jpg

XJtjjuF.jpg

Check out these supercropped branches now...
41IBTTc.jpg

Bud closeup, just starting to get some trichs.
erLzmN3.jpg

Night Queen:
Did a big defoliation on her yesterday probably removed a few dozen leaves although you can hardly tell. While doing this my hands were brushing up against the buds and I could immediately smell her sweet aroma... which straight up smells like fruit punch, seemed almost fake it was so good lol... wasn't expecting that at all from this strain so quite the pleasant surprise, can't wait to see what it's like in another few weeks. ;)
rU17ijV.jpg

Z5AS9tM.jpg

pf79ENR.jpg

fNnmICF.jpg

M6X3ddB.jpg
Holy $hit HansBrick that might be some of the biggest autos I've ever seen ... love Dutch passion genetics trying to figure out how to get some of those in my collection.

Back