Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

@Hansbricks - when I see your Beast, I can't help but smirk at just how far Auto genetics have come.

Looking at the photos of her filling the tent. Even just 5 short years ago, noone ... N-O-O-N-E ... would have believed that was possible with an Auto.
They were the homeless relative of the cannabis world.
Shunned, avoided, and looked at with disdain.
Photos and HPS were the 'gold standard', to which many zealots flocked, bowed, and slavishly worshipped ... Autos and LED were the heretic - the Muammar Gaddafi and Libya to be invaded, destroyed and assassinated, just for daring to suggest there could be a new gold standard.

This Glueberry monster of yours could be stretching the box and changing the paradigm again.

Looking at her structure, the Holy Grail of the 1lb Auto strain becomes possible.

Ah yes hans these are what i use they are called BENDZ

z 5.jpg

@Hansbricks - when I see your Beast, I can't help but smirk at just how far Auto genetics have come.

Looking at the photos of her filling the tent. Even just 5 short years ago, noone ... N-O-O-N-E ... would have believed that was possible with an Auto.
They were the homeless relative of the cannabis world.
Shunned, avoided, and looked at with disdain.
Photos and HPS were the 'gold standard', to which many zealots flocked, bowed, and slavishly worshipped ... Autos and LED were the heretic - the Muammar Gaddafi and Libya to be invaded, destroyed and assassinated, just for daring to suggest there could be a new gold standard.

This Glueberry monster of yours could be stretching the box and changing the paradigm again.

Looking at her structure, the Holy Grail of the 1lb Auto strain becomes possible.
Haha very true Yozhik, we have always been trend setters here at AFN... we are constantly proving that these autos certainly have their place in the cannabis world.
Here's to the "new school" growers - Autos and LEDs all the way. :headbang:

Ah yes hans these are what i use they are called BENDZ

View attachment 695098
Nice those are pretty cool, think I'll pick up a pack of these in case any future monsters need taming ;)

Beastly even by your monstrous standard Hans. Fair play to DP this ones on the shopping list.
Cheers bro, yeah any DP fans need to bump this one to top of the list :thumbsup:

hey @Hansbricks … tell us more about that cob you have going there. Is it DIY ?
Hey bro, yeah it's a DIY Vero29 COB... wasn't planning on running them for this grow since I'm testing a new light... wasn't planning on a 5' monster either though lol :p
Here's a post from my last grow with some more details and pics of them. (See here).

This plant will go down in Autoflower folklore.....amazing!

Outrageous growth and growing, I bet she has already straightened those super-crops and is touching the lights lol
Thanks man, means a lot coming from you.:redface:
As you know plants like this are likely few and far between so going make the most of this one. ;)

Back