Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Awesome grow ! The grow tek silicate doesn't mess with your ph ? Are nutes are the exactly the same and I use r.o water.

They look ridiculous and amazing. Unreal what you got going on, I deffo got the plant envy right now.:pass:
Haha cheers bro... I think DP has some secret genetics in this strain they're not telling us about... maybe they crossed it with a giant sequoia tree lol :p

Awesome grow ! The grow tek silicate doesn't mess with your ph ? Are nutes are the exactly the same and I use r.o water.
Thanks man. I just started using the silicate last grow and someone did warn me it raises pH so it probably does raise it a bit but honestly I don't ever check and/or adjust my feeds and obviously it hasn't been an issue ;)

Haha cheers bro... I think DP has some secret genetics in this strain they're not telling us about... maybe they crossed it with a giant sequoia tree lol :p

Thanks man. I just started using the silicate last grow and someone did warn me it raises pH so it probably does raise it a bit but honestly I don't ever check and/or adjust my feeds and obviously it hasn't been an issue ;)
Ya was a great day when I could throw my blue lab combo meter in a box . Love the advanced line . How much are you adding per gallon ? Do you use it right in veg till you end feeding?

Ya was a great day when I could throw my blue lab combo meter in a box . Love the advanced line . How much are you adding per gallon ? Do you use it right in veg till you end feeding?
Yeah don't plan on ever switching up my base nutes I've honestly never had a bad grow using them. :thumbsup: I only go up to 2ml/L on the base nutes and 1ml/L on their supplements... Yeah I've been using the silicate from when I turn on the Autopots till end of feeding.

Yeah don't plan on ever switching up my base nutes I've honestly never had a bad grow using them. :thumbsup: I only go up to 2ml/L on the base nutes and 1ml/L on their supplements... Yeah I've been using the silicate from when I turn on the Autopots till end of feeding.

Read up a little bit on using silica in flower, it can tend to lock out PK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back