Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Day 40
Well these have both had another huge growth spurt this week... The growth of the Glueberry has just been absurd lol definitely the biggest plant I've had at this point and may still have another week of growing yet...

Managed to wrestle these out of my tent one more time which was not an easy task... :nono:
Did another major round of trimming while I had them out, probably hacked off another dozen or more branches mainly from the Glueberry... trying to keep this thing from busting out of my tent lol.

I switched them over to bloom nutes yesterday, current feed is 2ml/L Sensi Bloom, 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.5ml/L Silicate, 1.25ml/L Terpinator and 1ml/L Bud Candy.

1qo8hye.jpg

stH7dxC.jpg

Glueberry
This monster now stands at 46" tall and over 4 feet wide! :yoinks:

Uuij4SH.jpg

vCkm97N.jpg

TJk1Giq.jpg

zPco3ZJ.jpg

UsR6GOu.jpg

She got a bit too close to the LED on the one side as you can see... had to change out the hangers on the light to be able to get some more height, got it back to about 18" away but not much more room to spare... Hopefully the stretch is just about over.

Night Queen
She's now 39" tall and 42" wide.
xXDcuu8.jpg

p1laE2F.jpg

eKbkf4y.jpg

ojh9He0.jpg

F9bqUHN.jpg

aBGNW4R.jpg

Outstanding!

Back