Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Immaculate...... Springs to mind
tipping hat.gif

Day 34
These are really hitting their stride now and still have plenty more growing to do... DP genetics at its finest :thumbsup:
I've added in my Apollo4 to give this Glueberry some more light... got to take advantage when you get a plant like this ;)
Took them out of the tent and did some minor defoliation and trimmed off about 5-6 lower branches from each... Also filled up a new res with 2ml/L Sensi Grow, 2ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.5ml/L Silicate and now also adding Terpinator at 1.25ml/L.

2oq63xp.jpg

K1mkUDS.jpg

Glueberry OG

Currently 32" in height and about as wide.
ALPnwqk.jpg

uvIO3Ei.jpg

wL1olO0.jpg

WDyG5uh.jpg

PCLeZjB.jpg

Night Queen
Love the colour on this girl looking pretty sexy :hump:
Currently 28" tall.
ofI2PD5.jpg

eh5oTok.jpg

xyeLPav.jpg

8PVnqo6.jpg

E0DfQAQ.jpg

This girl has some massive fan leaves on her... :eek1:
pmlBytM.jpg

Hans full on bush just like in the 70's:yoinks: good job sir

Looking amazing man!! Wow 32" in 34 days excellent!! I love it how every Gluberry I have seen have been consistently huge.
I laughed in my head when someone described the smell of their Autonightqueen smelled like a Strawberry Milkshake and I said to myself "Wow that would be friggin' awesome!!" I took a fan leaf off that had some crystal on it yesterday, and wow...seriously Strawberry Sweet...I could see it being a milkshake!!...blown away! Yield on mine isn't going to be huge, but man the smell up close and the crystal are fantastic!!

Looking amazing man!! Wow 32" in 34 days excellent!! I love it how every Gluberry I have seen have been consistently huge.
I laughed in my head when someone described the smell of their Autonightqueen smelled like a Strawberry Milkshake and I said to myself "Wow that would be friggin' awesome!!" I took a fan leaf off that had some crystal on it yesterday, and wow...seriously Strawberry Sweet...I could see it being a milkshake!!...blown away! Yield on mine isn't going to be huge by any means, but man the smell up close and the crystal are fantastic!!

I laughed in my head when someone described the smell of their Autonightqueen smelled like a Strawberry Milkshake and I said to myself "Wow that would be friggin' awesome!!" I took a fan leaf off that had some crystal on it yesterday, and wow...seriously Strawberry Sweet...I could see it being a milkshake!!...blown away! Yield on mine isn't going to be huge by any means, but man the smell up close and the crystal are fantastic!!
Thanks bro, yeah this Glueberry is an impressive looking strain think this will be very popular... you running this outdoors next summer? :eyebrows: You've got me even more excited about this ANQ now would be amazing if it smelled like that ;) Got any pics of yours?

Thanks bro, yeah this Glueberry is an impressive looking strain think this will be very popular... you running this outdoors next summer? :eyebrows: You've got me even more excited about this ANQ now would be amazing if it smelled like that ;) Got any pics of yours?

Yeah i am going to run a GB OG outdoors this summer. Hope she performs like the many indoor monsters!! I bet the smell on the GB is going to be fantastic as well!

Sure do have some pics! Taken last week around day 60
IMG_4644.JPG

IMG_4645.JPG

IMG_4649.JPG

Back