Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Monsters are an understatement! Very impressive indeed. Now i just got to figure out how to do an auto pot. Subbed up for the rest of this grow.
Hey thanks for stopping by... Yeah Autopots are awesome man, there's really nothing else out there than can compete in terms of simplicity and effectiveness... Check out the Autopot section if you want more info.

Hey thanks for stopping by... Yeah Autopots are awesome man, there's really nothing else out there than can compete in terms of simplicity and effectiveness... Check out the Autopot section if you want more info.
Will do, I definitely like to kiss (keep it stupid simple).

Day 46
Well this Glueberry definitely still had more growing to do... :eek1:
Don't think I've ever seen a plant with growth like this one... This monstrosity is now 56" tall and would probably be 5 feet wide out of the tent, I literally have to shove the branches back in to zip it up.

Not sure what to even do about this thing, still seems to be growing like 2" a day... I have my LED as high as it can go and the top of the main cola is now above the lights and growing up in between them. :nono:
This is bringing back memories of my Black Cream that almost grew through the roof of my 5' tent and was the reason I bought this bigger tent... Didn't think I'd ever have height issues again with a 6.5' tent lol.

I had filled up the res with about 40L on Sunday and it was empty by the time I got home Thursday so these are drinking about 10L a day now!... Current res has 2ml/L Sensi Bloom, 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.75ml/L Silicate, 1.5ml/L Terpinator, 1ml/L Bud Candy and now 1ml/L Big Bud.

vaJSMe1.jpg

H5ZrhjZ.jpg

OJSXZJC.jpg

KLBE8RC.jpg

TezzbFB.jpg

Here's my poor ANQ, she topped out at about 42" so not a small plant by any means but has basically been swallowed up by this monster Gluberry lol.
YMfgGHa.jpg

Back