Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

that Glueberry looks like the creature from a 1950's Sci-Fi movie.

"Attack of The Glueb"

giphy.gif

... And why am I not getting notifications for this thread?
Bah humbug!

Wow hans.....super impressive. I had the same problem with some great white shark autos. They hit 5 feet tall. I had to take em out of my tent, deconstruct a shelf and hang a t5 light over top and still had to cut off some of the top growth. They didnt finish remotely as nicey as yours will tho. You need a rep punch...forget rep slap.

Just a quick update, here's what I ended up doing...
I supercropped 4 of the tallest side branches that were too close to the light, here's a couple pics right after (Fri night).
xzKIzMb.jpg

TyCKQHU.jpg

And a pic from yesterday showing these tops growing upwards again.
8Zxqx8z.jpg

As for the main cola, I couldn't bring myself to snap it lol... So I managed to rig up one of my COB's to give it coverage.
8Pia38a.jpg

WGAxvkr.jpg

You can see the top has grown another few inches since Friday (only 10" from the top of my tent now)... think she's pretty much done now though (hopefully lol). Time for her to pack on the weight ;)
mMj9iFO.jpg

Wow hans.....super impressive. I had the same problem with some great white shark autos. They hit 5 feet tall. I had to take em out of my tent, deconstruct a shelf and hang a t5 light over top and still had to cut off some of the top growth. They didnt finish remotely as nicey as yours will tho. You need a rep punch...forget rep slap.
Thanks bro, yeah haven't seen a plant quite like this one... good chance this is the biggest plant I'll ever grow lol. Pretty excited to see how these buds fill out...:coffee:

Excellent choice to super crop. Have you seen the plastic pieces that @2Stoned2Care uses some times. Theyvare designed to bend your plant the same as super cropling

They sell them at my local shop and I can't remember what they're called. They create a perfect 90 degree angle without snapping the plant.

You been saying that since day 30.........lol! WHAT a beast! I love seeing plants like this in auto pots! We'll convert everybody lol!

But I love that AQ! I want to see her weighted down with bud.........WOOoooo!

:cheers::smokeout::drool::growing::size:

Just a quick update, here's what I ended up doing...
I supercropped 4 of the tallest side branches that were too close to the light, here's a couple pics right after (Fri night).
xzKIzMb.jpg

TyCKQHU.jpg

And a pic from yesterday showing these tops growing upwards again.
8Zxqx8z.jpg

As for the main cola, I couldn't bring myself to snap it lol... So I managed to rig up one of my COB's to give it coverage.
8Pia38a.jpg

WGAxvkr.jpg

You can see the top has grown another few inches since Friday (only 10" from the top of my tent now)... think she's pretty much done now though (hopefully lol). Time for her to pack on the weight ;)
mMj9iFO.jpg

Excellent choice to super crop. Have you seen the plastic pieces that @2Stoned2Care uses some times. Theyvare designed to bend your plant the same as super cropling
They sell them at my local shop and I can't remember what they're called. They create a perfect 90 degree angle without snapping the plant.
Cool haven't seen these I'll check them out.
im gonna hang around for the finish if thats cool love DP strains!! amazing work so far Hans!!
Hey welcome bro... If you're a DP fan this Glueberry should be top of your list lol ;)
You been saying that since day 30.........lol! WHAT a beast! I love seeing plants like this in auto pots! We'll convert everybody lol!

But I love that AQ! I want to see her weighted down with bud.........WOOoooo!
Yeah it's been fun watching this one blow up... another fine example of what these Autopots can do :thumbsup:
And yeah this Glueberry has been stealing the spotlight but the ANQ is definitely a nice plant as well should have some fat buds on her.
New convert here. Thanks guys for showing me the way.
Cheers bro, welcome to the club. :d5:

Back