Outdoor Guerrilla 15...

Wow thetreeman much respect for this grow dude! You are very lucky to have so much soil available to stick the seeds in it without pain in the ass called 'transplanting' lol. In my area there are mostly rocks,shrubs and low grass and fertile soil is almost nonexistent. Good luck in future grows!

Thanks badger, one benefit of living in the grain belt of the US I guess. It definitely could be worse! Seasons are somewhat short however, which makes photo's difficult to grow...

Wow thetreeman much respect for this grow dude! You are very lucky to have so much soil available to stick the seeds in it without pain in the ass called 'transplanting' lol. In my area there are mostly rocks,shrubs and low grass and fertile soil is almost nonexistent. Good luck in future grows!

Looks great. I agree with the other people, dig holes. Soil compaction can play a big role in growth.

Even mixing in Miracle grow with native soil will do so much better.

I do find the roots of the plant will go over 2 feet deep if they are able too, they really do like to spread out as well.

Horse poop is ok but sheep/goat is really top dog next to chicken shit.

You did great this year, get ready for next year big hole big fast photo 3+++ lbs plant.

BTW dont you love how outdoor looks different and smokes/taste great? Love out door grass!

Very nice outdoor, really like your strain diversity and landscape choice for the grow. Beautiful plants. I'm working on building a seed supply to spread around myself.
Happy Winter Solstice is the North Tomorrow Night.
Hope your Christmas is Jolly and You enjoy the Full Moon.
The Earth is the Closest to the Sun on New Years too.

Peace in the Middle East and Ruderalis in Corvallis

Last edited:
Very nice, I like how you really try I set them up in a way that you don't have to worry about visiting them too often. In past years I've had mixed results with my outdoor because of how much energy I put in, there were some years that I only had 3 or four females by the time sex showed and I would be visiting these plants every other day to water and pamper them which would end in 2 results. 1 massive beautiful plants , 2 stolen plants because of paths or being seen heading there with supplies. Nice outdoor I would surely write it up as a success :)

Yeah, outdoors cannot be beat IMO, indoor looks great but theres something special about letting plants do their own thing in nature.
blend right in, feel a part of. Just checked out your grow, so cool, thanks for sharing

Checked a few plants this morning, these are about 4 weeks old now. Not growing like I had hoped, but they aint dead either, so maybe they will produce something eventually...
Sour Bubbly
267469-acf61dcb78fcfa38dd56c4ab95a37fbf.jpg

Ripleys OG
267470-abcf90bd6e4b11e368c2ce7a4d9fdd6f.jpg

Triangle Kush
267471-f4201f560fdc6cf4d88891970f5a4ffc.jpg

Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging
267472-c0886b0ff692df49a9d4075ca10e126c.jpg

Sour Orange Diesel Kush
267473-f363a23cfad6a0a8bcfcbfa4b0f225f3.jpg

Fawn...
267467-33e3e200a2757c139395ea0df880f9b9.jpg

Its been raining a fair amount lately and temps are warming up, they should take off soon I hope...
You are a good to get to get that pic she must be high

Back