Outdoor Guerrilla 15...

Ive ran across many baby deer and for the first few weeks after they are born, they wont move, you can literally walk up to them and grab them if you wanted to. Easy picking for predators but they cant run fast enough to get away from anything anyway at that age, so they dont have many options. Cute little buggers tho!

Yes that's pretty cool I did not know that nice grow by the way

Treeman, why didn't you align your corn field crop going E/W, so they could've gotten maximum amount of sun? They would've been much larger, and probably yielded way more.

Treeman, why didn't you align your corn field crop going E/W, so they could've gotten maximum amount of sun? They would've been much larger, and probably yielded way more.

Most corn here is planted in N-S rows and these were kinda an afterthought. I was driving and saw a spot in this field where there was a row not planted for 100 yards or so and I happened to have some seeds along so I went out and planted them directly in the soil, thinking they wouldnt amount to much, but they turned out to be pretty nice and one of my favorite varieties to vape.

Most corn here is planted in N-S rows and these were kinda an afterthought. I was driving and saw a spot in this field where there was a row not planted for 100 yards or so and I happened to have some seeds along so I went out and planted them directly in the soil, thinking they wouldnt amount to much, but they turned out to be pretty nice and one of my favorite varieties to vape.
Oh okay, makes sense :)

good story, good grow!

Back