New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

I had an Auto Ultimate that was a runt off the rip, she ended up being the largest auto I've ever grow. Patience is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an Auto Ultimate that was a runt off the rip, she ended up being the largest auto I've ever grow. Patience is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's good to know mate , she is definitely starting to pick up the pace can see the difference everyday now , this is my first grow so I don't know what to expect other than comparing other people's gtows with mine,

Thanks for the boost of confidence /expectation mate

Right guys so what are your thoughts on a water schedule for my gsc ?

At the minute I water once a day with root booster added to water , I give it between 200-500ml depending how dry the soil is I will usually alternate between watering one day around the edges and the other day around the plant .

What do you think then ?

Dis is Presi-dent WensleeDale here, thankyou for solving mysteries in da Neighborhood.....
...and doing your best to make a bad Ting good.

Send my regards to Scratchy and Zoomy, and good luck with the grow
:rofl:

:d5:

Dis is Presi-dent WensleeDale here, thankyou for solving mysteries in da Neighborhood.....
...and doing your best to make a bad Ting good.

Send my regards to Scratchy and Zoomy, and good luck with the grow
:rofl:

:d5:

Haha fantastic stuff @blue , the only program I don't mind watching with the little 1 cos I like it too , hopefully she doesn't pick up the accent tho lol , I shall pass on your regards no probs thankyou

Right guys so what are your thoughts on a water schedule for my gsc ?

At the minute I water once a day with root booster added to water , I give it between 200-500ml depending how dry the soil is I will usually alternate between watering one day around the edges and the other day around the plant .

What do you think then ?
Try and let her dry out a bit just sounds a bit much at this stage I would leave her a couple days in-between to dry out n make those roots work a bit for it

@richykn bro dont worry how small you think she is i have shown these pics to everyone who worries about there stunted girls.
Day 18(yes day 18)cold water and cold coco stunted her but now she fills my 2x2 tent edge to edge
20160218_073622.jpg

And before i super cropped her
20160322_064942.jpg

Back