New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

You are welcome. Believe me I over watered my first grow which was GSC from fast buds. They have great genetics for that strain I think. Mine were so over watered (although it was during bloom and that=very bad) I got a cal mag disease and light burn and STILL got 9 ounces of three plants that were put through the ringer,so yeah they are strong and should take off. I would recommend putting some cal mag and silica in any grow especially auto flower. The silica will build an "armor" that promotes plant strengthening but it also improves stress resistance and drought resistance. I didn't use any in my first grow but this grow shows a big difference by using those two supplements. The good thing is you can not give them too much or overdose on either just use the feeding instructions,it is like half tsp is full strength and full is maximum also if you do use the cal mag use it wisely ,it really couldn't hurt especially if you have over watered and the plant is not getting nutrients (calcium and Magnesium). I have heard that you need to cut it off once the buds begin to swell because it may cut you yield down somewhat. Peace....

She is up and praying to the ganja gods, good thing. I can't tell for sure, but the above pic looks like you have yellowing in the veins of the leaves??? Probably just the particular pic, natural light works best for natural looking pics. She is just putting down roots, she will take off once she gets her feet under her. Patience is virtue.

Thanks bud I sure hope so , I think it's just the light in those pics will take a closer look when the light is off tomorrow though

You are welcome. Believe me I over watered my first grow which was GSC from fast buds. They have great genetics for that strain I think. Mine were so over watered (although it was during bloom and that=very bad) I got a cal mag disease and light burn and STILL got 9 ounces of three plants that were put through the ringer,so yeah they are strong and should take off. I would recommend putting some cal mag and silica in any grow especially auto flower. The silica will build an "armor" that promotes plant strengthening but it also improves stress resistance and drought resistance. I didn't use any in my first grow but this grow shows a big difference by using those two supplements. The good thing is you can not give them too much or overdose on either just use the feeding instructions,it is like half tsp is full strength and full is maximum also if you do use the cal mag use it wisely ,it really couldn't hurt especially if you have over watered and the plant is not getting nutrients (calcium and Magnesium). I have heard that you need to cut it off once the buds begin to swell because it may cut you yield down somewhat. Peace....

I think calmag will be something i get soon as IV heard a lot of people swear by it , never knew about silica so will definitely look into that too , good to hear your gsc was a success and the genetics are strong it's all learning for me at this stage so I'm glad to have you here mate .
Thanks,

Wow, I've never heared about cutting off the CalMg once buds start to swell. I've been running 2 ml/L GH CalMagic from start to finish, I use LED and RO water so feel I need to really supplement alot. I backed down to 1 ml/L once just to see what would happen, and got a severe deficiency that lasted throughout the grow even after upping the dose back up. Have never deviated from the 2 ml/L since then. Does anyone else stop the CalMg at swell? I'm curious if I should give it a try.

GSC Day 14

LSD Day 1

Hello again everyone a quick update on my grow ,

GSC is getting bigger altho still small she has picked up the pace last couple of days tho

Here's the gsc
IMG_20160411_071454.jpg
IMG_20160411_071417.jpg

And here's My little lsd25 , 1 day old today .
IMG_20160411_071530.jpg

Thanks for checking out my grow .

Back