New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

All looking good bro I'd personally keep the light were it is for now with it being a seedling I use a 250w and keep it about 12inch away

Thanks for that I think il leave it there then , at least for the first week , when do you move your light or is it always at 12 inch away

Thanks for that I think il leave it there then , at least for the first week , when do you move your light or is it always at 12 inch away
I move it to there once it's got a couple sets of leaves then I move it to about 12inch and I maintain that distance through out

Day 6

Well not much has happened , there hasn't been much growth at all but il be patient and hopefully the lady will explode into growth , I fed with water again this morning but I watered around the edge of the pot and gave it enough till there was a little run off .

I did this because I was worried the rest of my soil was dry where I hadn't been watering as I was only watering around the seedling .

Here's a pic , sorry about the quality but il get another when the lights go back on later .

IMG_20160403_093136.jpg

Day 6

Well not much has happened , there hasn't been much growth at all but il be patient and hopefully the lady will explode into growth , I fed with water again this morning but I watered around the edge of the pot and gave it enough till there was a little run off .

I did this because I was worried the rest of my soil was dry where I hadn't been watering as I was only watering around the seedling .

Here's a pic , sorry about the quality but il get another when the lights go back on later .

View attachment 549044
Looking good there bro a wee tip if upresoaked ure soil it'll still be moist enoff a major mistake I find with new growers I was the same is being impatient and overwintering just be careful bro

Looking good there bro a wee tip if upresoaked ure soil it'll still be moist enoff a major mistake I find with new growers I was the same is being impatient and overwintering just be careful bro

Thanks bailey do you think it looks small for 6 days ? I had presoaked but thinking back now I don't think I did it properly I can't remember there being any run off .

Anyway I just checked on her and she does seem to have picked up since this morning .

Il back off on the watering for now and see if that's done the trick .
1459691785063.jpg

Thanks bailey do you think it looks small for 6 days ? I had presoaked but thinking back now I don't think I did it properly I can't remember there being any run off .

Anyway I just checked on her and she does seem to have picked up since this morning .

Il back off on the watering for now and see if that's done the trick .
View attachment 549081
No if u check my quick one they look very similar and there the same age I now the feeling of a first grow and always wanting to go in and water ect but onist just be patient once u get the first grow under ure belt it is less stressful PEICE

No if u check my quick one they look very similar and there the same age I now the feeling of a first grow and always wanting to go in and water ect but onist just be patient once u get the first grow under ure belt it is less stressful PEICE

Yeh that's exactly how I am mate I jus need to chill a little , ur quick 1 looks a few days ahead of mine altho it's only a day older , but I suppose it might be just a slow starter and it is my first grow so all lessons learned for the next time around .

Cheers mate

Yeh that's exactly how I am mate I jus need to chill a little , ur quick 1 looks a few days ahead of mine altho it's only a day older , but I suppose it might be just a slow starter and it is my first grow so all lessons learned for the next time around .

Cheers mate
We're all the same bro it's the nurturing side to us all no its just u said it was day one a little sooner than I did so really my girl Would be the same

Back