New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Day 7

I haven't watered for over 24hrs now and I won't for at least another 24-48hrs , she seems to be doing a lot better im relieved I can even see the beginnings of her second set of leaves so I'm very happy .
IMG_20160404_072959.jpg

Day 7

I haven't watered for over 24hrs now and I won't for at least another 24-48hrs , she seems to be doing a lot better im relieved I can even see the beginnings of her second set of leaves so I'm very happy .View attachment 549314
Looking good she'll be fine for 48/72 hr at this stage after such a big watering
She's standing proud now top marks my friend

Looking good! I wouldn't worry too much about her leaves' growth at this stage because root development is very important at this stage. More root growths will lead to more water and nutes consumption at the veg stage. Seaweed can help a lot so I do this to my seedlings. Just a quick tip. Keep up the good work! :smile:

Looking good! I wouldn't worry too much about her leaves' growth at this stage because root development is very important at this stage. More root growths will lead to more water and nutes consumption at the veg stage. Seaweed can help a lot so I do this to my seedlings. Just a quick tip. Keep up the good work! :smile:

Thanks mate I'm learning little by little all thanks to people like yourself and @Bailey .

Sounds like a lot of us tend to over think it and second guess ourselves at first but I'm always smiling and enjoying the experience nonetheless .

Thanks mate I'm learning little by little all thanks to people like yourself and @Bailey .

Sounds like a lot of us tend to over think it and second guess ourselves at first but I'm always smiling and enjoying the experience nonetheless .
No problems man. It's always good to look after each other for support. Sometimes I don't even know the questions to ask. I just put up a lot of pictures so someone maybe can pinpoint something that I don't even aware of. Lolx :thumbsup:

No problems man. It's always good to look after each other for support. Sometimes I don't even know the questions to ask. I just put up a lot of pictures so someone maybe can pinpoint something that I don't even aware of. Lolx :thumbsup:

That's the best thing about this place mate there's always someone willing to help , I know I will once I learn a little myself .

Thanks mate that's what ireally love about this place we are all helpfully kind and willing to help each other the best we can

Back