New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

@richykn bro dont worry how small you think she is i have shown these pics to everyone who worries about there stunted girls.
Day 18(yes day 18)cold water and cold coco stunted her but now she fills my 2x2 tent edge to edge
View attachment 552646
And before i super cropped her
View attachment 552647

Wow thankyou mate I never knew they could start off so slow il post another pic if mine later it's starting to grow much more now , so how did u remedy the situation for a second grow ? IV heard of people not pre soaking there soil so it's not too cold .
Cheers for the info and pics it really helps

Try and let her dry out a bit just sounds a bit much at this stage I would leave her a couple days in-between to dry out n make those roots work a bit for it

I did that a few days ago bud and then started my current schedule which is to water around the seedling 1 day and then the edge of the pot the next day so I'm not drowning my plant , also it's a huge pot definitely over 20l as I first thought my new 16l is much smaller cheers again pal

Wow thankyou mate I never knew they could start off so slow il post another pic if mine later it's starting to grow much more now , so how did u remedy the situation for a second grow ? IV heard of people not pre soaking there soil so it's not too cold .
Cheers for the info and pics it really helps
This is still my first grow but because i thought my white widow was going to be a bonsai tree i planted another seed this time i bought a 45w tube heater which just sits on the floor of the tent i put my pot with medium in the tent for 24hrs to get to grow room temp before planting my germinated seed and also let my water get to room temp.i did not presoak and by the time i planted my seed it was dry but i just put my germinated seed in and gave a little water let it dry out then gave a little more water she grew so fast compared to my stunted white widow but i had to pull her because the widow grew insanely fast and left no space for another plant in the tent.

T
This is still my first grow but because i thought my white widow was going to be a bonsai tree i planted another seed this time i bought a 45w tube heater which just sits on the floor of the tent i put my pot with medium in the tent for 24hrs to get to grow room temp before planting my germinated seed and also let my water get to room temp.i did not presoak and by the time i planted my seed it was dry but i just put my germinated seed in and gave a little water let it dry out then gave a l

That's what IV done started another and now the first is picking up pace , got plenty space for it tho , il be more careful with the watering of my lsd for sure

Yeah they need very little water when they are so young 50ml maybe every other day just watch her and when its dry give her a little more it helps the roots stretch out to find water so they grow more.and when she is a little bigger and you are watering more just pick the pot up when its dry to feel the weight then water and feel the weight again after a few times of doing this you will work out when the pot is light enough to water again.

Yeah they need very little water when they are so young 50ml maybe every other day just watch her and when its dry give her a little more it helps the roots stretch out to find water so they grow more.and when she is a little bigger and you are watering more just pick the pot up when its dry to feel the weight then water and feel the weight again after a few times of doing this you will work out when the pot is light enough to water again.

Thanks mate will stick to the 50ml or so every other day with my new 1

What I do when I presoaked my soil I left it in the tent for 24 hr with the light on to warm up the soil

I set my pots up about a week before I start germinating seed. I presoak the medium, then put pots into the tent to set them "set in".

@richykn bro dont worry how small you think she is i have shown these pics to everyone who worries about there stunted girls.
Day 18(yes day 18)cold water and cold coco stunted her but now she fills my 2x2 tent edge to edge
View attachment 552646
And before i super cropped her
View attachment 552647

Damn very nice. That plant has me ticking though,I just want to defoliate the shit out of that. What a nice looking plant.

Back