New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Thanks @Ripped In Oregon I have a journal that il use now , I was going to just wait till I started nutes but your right there has been a couple times where IV had to think about how much IV watered . i have cut way back on watering for now and I will till I get a lot more growth I think she's only just starting to grow now

I definitely stunted it in the first week but at least I know now and won't make the mistake again .
Cheers
It's the one thing that new growers have to get down and it's simple but it is a thing that comes with (sadly enough) experience do it a few times and you learn. Even with my current grow I have gone boarder line with watering twice but the difference is that I knew to back off and just let the pot dry instead of carrying on with the same watering schedule.At the same time don't under water that causes just as many problems. It's ok you can if you want let it go another week and don't add nutes till week 6 or seven. Read Muddy's life of an Autoflower and you will see what I mean by you can let it go a bit.

It's the one thing that new growers have to get down and it's simple but it is a thing that comes with (sadly enough) experience do it a few times and you learn. Even with my current grow I have gone boarder line with watering twice but the difference is that I knew to back off and just let the pot dry instead of carrying on with the same watering schedule.At the same time don't under water that causes just as many problems. It's ok you can if you want let it go another week and don't add nutes till week 6 or seven. Read Muddy's life of an Autoflower and you will see what I mean b
Thankyou IV just read muddys thread and will definitely use it for reference

A quick question for you guys , I'm currently on day 17 and yes the gsc is slow but definitely picking up and growing alot quicker than it has been so would anybody reccomend I start to add veg nutes or would it be better to wait longer ? And would this speed up development ? Thanks

A quick question for you guys , I'm currently on day 17 and yes the gsc is slow but definitely picking up and growing alot quicker than it has been so would anybody reccomend I start to add veg nutes or would it be better to wait longer ? And would this speed up development ? Thanks

I start with veg nutrients from day 10 til the end of stretch.

I prep my promix with 1/8X grow nutes and after the first week I feed with every watering. I start at 1/8X and add another 1/8X every week until I am up to 1/2 strength at about 30 days, then stay at 1/2X until stretch is over. Just now starting to try to mix my nutes as per ppm, instead of % of recommended strength. I think I will save on nutrients because preliminary results are showing that my 1/2 strength rate ppm's are in the 1100's for veg. I am diluting down to about 800 ppm's and have seen absolutly no decrease in veg growth.

Day 21 gsc

Day 9 lsd

Just a quick update for you all a couple pics , mys gsc is still small and odd looking but as you can see she's got quite a bit bigger , the lsd is much further ahead than the gsc was at this stage so here's the gsc ...
IMG_20160419_070258.jpg

And here's the lsd
IMG_20160419_065953.jpg

IMG_20160419_065930.jpg

Ye
Day 21 gsc

Day 9 lsd

Just a quick update for you all a couple pics , mys gsc is still small and odd looking but as you can see she's got quite a bit bigger , the lsd is much further ahead than the gsc was at this stage so here's the gsc ...View attachment 555639

And here's the lsd View attachment 555640

View attachment 555641
Yeah I see what u mean looks like two main tops n u didn't top her just a genetic mutant should be fun to watch her grow the lsd looks perfectly on cue well done bro

Back