New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Ye

Yeah I see what u mean looks like two main tops n u didn't top her just a genetic mutant should be fun to watch her grow the lsd looks perfectly on cue well done bro

IV grown to love her for her imperfections lol and the lsd has been watered alot less so I think I def over watered with gsc ,

Thanks for checkin in bud

IV grown to love her for her imperfections lol and the lsd has been watered alot less so I think I def over watered with gsc ,

Thanks for checkin in bud
It's very common to overwater on ure first few grows we all do it the hardest thing to learn is patience
The GSC might grow into some huge mutant it'll not be the first time that's happened.
Ure lsd is looking great bro

It's very common to overwater on ure first few grows we all do it the hardest thing to learn is patience
The GSC might grow into some huge mutant it'll not be the first time that's happened.
Ure lsd is looking great bro

Thanks mate

Yeah IV become alot more relaxed and patient about it too , I only check on them twice a day now whereas before it was more like 4 or 5 haha

GSC day 23

The lady is really kicking in now and growing faster and faster she's already her first feed and been watered this morn , watering now every 3-4 days with 1litre
IMG_20160421_070837.jpg
IMG_20160421_070357.jpg

Lsd day 11

The lady had its first proper drink yesterday with a litre of water and will go onto same pattern as gsc getting water every 3-4 days although I may add grow nutes next time as it will be about 14 days old , she's had a much better start to life than gsc and I'm very pleased with this 1
IMG_20160421_070442.jpg

GSC day 23

The lady is really kicking in now and growing faster and faster she's already her first feed and been watered this morn , watering now every 3-4 days with 1litre View attachment 556484View attachment 556485

Lsd day 11

The lady had its first proper drink yesterday with a litre of water and will go onto same pattern as gsc getting water every 3-4 days although I may add grow nutes next time as it will be about 14 days old , she's had a much better start to life than gsc and I'm very pleased with this 1
View attachment 556486
Looking sweet bro that sounds like a nice feeding schedule going sounds about right I would personally feed the lsd now with light feed but since uve watered wait a few days and mind water around the edges as she's a great size for her age

Looking sweet bro that sounds like a nice feeding schedule going sounds about right I would personally feed the lsd now with light feed but since uve watered wait a few days and mind water around the edges as she's a great size for her age

Thanks bud

What do u mean by minding water around the edges?
Il give it's first feed next time I water also

Thanks bud

What do u mean by minding water around the edges?
Il give it's first feed next time I water also
Just meant to pour alarming the pot not just around the stem as her roots will be branching out

Looking good bro, has your gsc got two main shoots forming at the top

Just meant to pour alarming the pot not just around the stem as her roots will be branching out

Yeh I did bro I also noticed she was giving off a nice aroma is this normal so early ?

Back