New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Bro congratulations it's a girl n to think u were going to pull her
She is looking good now both are away with the head down looking really good bro just keep it up

Thanks Bailey really pleased with both and I'm so pleased I never pulled her and gave her a chance to flourish , I can tell the difference in growth every time I check on them now it's a nice surprise to look forward to at the end of a day .

Thanks Bailey really pleased with both and I'm so pleased I never pulled her and gave her a chance to flourish , I can tell the difference in growth every time I check on them now it's a nice surprise to look forward to at the end of a day .
I'm pleased for you bro I hope she yeild well for u also I'm sending some good grow vibes ure way :vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::frog::frog::frog::frog::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:

Right I have a question for you guys , I'm thinking of switching to led And I don't know what to choose between a mars2 400 or the old style Mars 600 ? The Mars 2 is newer and maybe better but the 600 is more powerful .

Hmmm decisions decisions

Please help

Right I have a question for you guys , I'm thinking of switching to led And I don't know what to choose between a mars2 400 or the old style Mars 600 ? The Mars 2 is newer and maybe better but the 600 is more powerful .

Hmmm decisions decisions

Please help
Iv made my mind up I'm going with two old 300w ones and it's cheaper and more power than the old 600w

Iv made my mind up I'm going with two old 300w ones and it's cheaper and more power than the old 600w

It's cheaper for you to buy 2 300s? IV seen them online for £80 but the 600 is only £120 ,

Are you going to switch from your hps to led mid grow also ?

It's cheaper for you to buy 2 300s? IV seen them online for £80 but the 600 is only £120 ,

Are you going to switch from your hps to led mid grow also ?
On ebay the 300 are £ 50 nd the 600 is £105

Back