New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

It's cheaper for you to buy 2 300s? IV seen them online for £80 but the 600 is only £120 ,

Are you going to switch from your hps to led mid grow also ?
Yeah I'm switching to see the difference in bud production n yeah I'm going with two 300w instead of one 600w

Ahhh I see and these are legit ? Thanks for that mate
Yeah on ebay it's the first two post and there marshydro ebay retailers so definitely the real deal Tina from marshydro told me there legit

Ive bought 3 off ebay. Got one 96x5 directly from mars for about 100$

Gsc day 30

Lsd day 18

More steady growth from the girls nothing to report really just a couple of pics to keep you guys updated .

Gsc
IMG_20160428_071753.jpg
IMG_20160428_071837.jpg

Lsd
IMG_20160428_071813.jpg
IMG_20160428_071821.jpg

What's the feeding cycle now bro what nutes they have made alot of progress

Thanks mate Just the root stimulator for a week with water for both and IV fed gsc twice with 1ml per litre of grow nutes and lsd has been fed once with less than 1/2 ml per litre

Thanks mate Just the root stimulator for a week with water for both and IV fed gsc twice with 1ml per litre of grow nutes and lsd has been fed once with less than 1/2 ml per litre
I'd start upping the nutes for both I'd say the gsc 2 ml grow per litre and the lsd about 1 ml grow per litre just what I'd do bro

I'd start upping the nutes for both I'd say the gsc 2 ml grow per litre and the lsd about 1 ml grow per litre just what I'd do bro

Haha I have 2 bottles in the grow room now ready to feed tonight at that exact ratio , great minds and all that eh ?

Would you recommend feeding every time I water or every other time ?

Back