New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Haha I have 2 bottles in the grow room now ready to feed tonight at that exact ratio , great minds and all that eh ?

Would you recommend feeding every time I water or every other time ?
With biobizz I feed everytime especially when half strength I only used to rotate feeding when on none organic feed.
That's what they say great minds and that lol

With biobizz I feed everytime especially when half strength I only used to rotate feeding when on none organic feed.

OK mate I'm using plagron Terra grow which I think is non organic so il use them every other time I water thanks bud

Also what amount should I be giving them they are getting about a litre per water/feed
Do they need more ?

Also what amount should I be giving them they are getting about a litre per water/feed
Do they need more ?
Remind me what size pots ure in again and I do feed twice then water feed twice and water and keep it like that so every 3 Rd is just plain water

Remind me what size pots ure in again and I do feed twice then water feed twice and water and keep it like that so every 3 Rd is just plain water

My lsd is in a 16litre and my gsc is in 20litre or it might even be a bit bigger maybe 22 or 24

My lsd is in a 16litre and my gsc is in 20litre or it might even be a bit bigger maybe 22 or 24
Wow that's huge I'm in 18 litre I think bigger is better I'd feed atleast two litre a a time and pour slowly taking time from 5 ltr I feed 500 ml let it soak then repeat untill it's fully saturated.
If u feed to fast it just runs out two quick

Wow that's huge I'm in 18 litre I think bigger is better I'd feed atleast two litre a a time and pour slowly taking time from 5 ltr I feed 500 ml let it soak then repeat untill it's fully saturated.
If u feed to fast it just runs out two quick
Thanks bud so next time il use only water and give them both 2 litres then the time after il use same amount with nutes and so on ,

Thanks for all your help @Bailey

Thanks bud so next time il use only water and give them both 2 litres then the time after il use same amount with nutes and so on ,

Thanks for all your help @Bailey
Sounds good to me bro no problem just helping a brother out

Gsc day 32
Exciting sights when I checked gsc today she's showing lots more pistols and bud sites are starting to develop
IMG_20160430_194201.jpg

IMG_20160430_194257.jpg

IMG_20160430_194405.jpg

IMG_20160430_194635.jpg

IMG_20160430_194737.jpg

Lsd day 20
More good news again with lsd also she has showed sex and is growing nicely
IMG_20160430_200053.jpg

IMG_20160430_194909.jpg

I'm over the moon with how things are going and such a big change in both the girls in just 2 days I'm really enjoying this first grow .

Thanks for checking in .

Gsc day 32
Exciting sights when I checked gsc today she's showing lots more pistols and bud sites are starting to develop
View attachment 560820
View attachment 560821
View attachment 560822
View attachment 560823
View attachment 560824
Lsd day 20
More good news again with lsd also she has showed sex and is growing nicely
View attachment 560826
View attachment 560827

I'm over the moon with how things are going and such a big change in both the girls in just 2 days I'm really enjoying this first grow .

Thanks for checking in .
Looking great bro ull fall in love with autos after this grow there so much more fun as u get quicker results ure lsd is looking awsome she'll be a beauty

Back