New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Looking great bro ull fall in love with autos after this grow there so much more fun as u get quicker results ure lsd is looking awsome she'll be a beauty
Thanks bud I'm really pleased with lsd already bigger than gsc and looking alot more healthy , I was going to only give them water tonight but think il give them some feed and used only water next time

Does anyone have any suggestions on any other nutes I could buy to feed once they get to bloom stage ? Is there a thing called purp max that will bring out the colour in my lsd ? And if so is it any good ? Also when should I switch gsc to bloom nutes I know it's still too early but when should I switch ?

Does anyone have any suggestions on any other nutes I could buy to feed once they get to bloom stage ? Is there a thing called purp max that will bring out the colour in my lsd ? And if so is it any good ? Also when should I switch gsc to bloom nutes I know it's still too early but when should I switch ?
I'd switch when preflower is well underway also about the purple max it true I'll tag @tripaholic88 who'll no doubt fill u in on it piece bro

Took some photos of the girls out of the closet as IV had to move them further away from the light so had to rearrange the closet here they are last night .

Gsc day 35
IMG_20160502_113916.jpg

IMG_20160502_113835.jpg

Lsd day 23
IMG_20160502_113901.jpg

IMG_20160502_113849.jpg
IMG_20160502_113821.jpg

Thanks for checking out my grow

Took some photos of the girls out of the closet as IV had to move them further away from the light so had to rearrange the closet here they are last night .

Gsc day 35
View attachment 562085
View attachment 562086

Lsd day 23
View attachment 562087
View attachment 562088 View attachment 562089
Thanks for checking out my grow
For no training on them they both have a even canopy just about look at the gsc tops I'm so glad u didn't pull her I think ull be surprised at how she turns out

For no training on them they both have a even canopy just about look at the gsc tops I'm so glad u didn't pull her I think ull be surprised at how she turns out

Thanks mate I know the gsc canopy looks trained but I think it's just a lucky mutation And the lsd is much taller than gsc now

Thanks mate I know the gsc canopy looks trained but I think it's just a lucky mutation And the lsd is much taller than gsc now
It's fun to watch the gsc grow u just don't know how she'll grow next best of luck with the grow bro

Back