New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Gsc day 41
Only 2cm growth since Friday so not expecting much more height on the girl she's just starting to concentrate on buds now .
IMG_20160509_072639.jpg

Lsd day 29
10cm of growth since Friday she's starting to really stretch now maybe the yellowing onbthe leaves is a nitrogen deffiency due to rapid growth and the plant being hungry , next feed I'm doubling nutes to 4ml/litre
IMG_20160509_072632.jpg

Thanks for checking in

Looking good man. From what I see the GSC is looking pretty short and bushy right?

Yeh mate she's only about 30cm and wider than that prob about 40cm wide

The lsd is the star of the show she's looking great bro I think u might get a little more height out the gsc but not much I'm just happy u dug ure heals in bro

The lsd is the star of the show she's looking great bro I think u might get a little more height out the gsc but not much I'm just happy u dug ure heals in bro
Definitely , but I'm still excited to see how gsc turns out here's a a pic of trichs I took earlier and she's frosting up nice
IMG_20160509_181757.jpg

The lsd stinks of cat piss/ paint / petrol , always a good sign ! very smelly now and I can't wait to see what she produces .

Definitely , but I'm still excited to see how gsc turns out here's a a pic of trichs I took earlier and she's frosting up nice
View attachment 565569
The lsd stinks of cat piss/ paint / petrol , always a good sign ! very smelly now and I can't wait to see what she produces .
Nice that's how frosty mines is bro good job in sticking it out with her

Don't know if anyone can help ? Looking at LEDs and I don't know which to pick ? Currently its between a marshydro reflector 96 or a Mars 2 400 , IV also seen a light called an Apollo 6 for around the same price that I like the look of .

Can anyone help plz

Well i can defo recommend the mars 2 400w it got me 90g of fantastic smoke from 1 plant in coco/perlite now lets see what it can do with my autopot
girls are looking great bro going to have some nice meds there

Back