New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Well i can defo recommend the mars 2 400w it got me 90g of fantastic smoke from 1 plant in coco/perlite now lets see what it can do with my autopot
girls are looking great bro going to have some nice meds there

Thanks bro , how is the heat and noise ?
I'd be well happy with 90g from both my girls for my first time

Thanks bro , how is the heat and noise ?
I'd be well happy with 90g from both my girls for my first time
less heat than hps and hid thats for sure bro with my extraction fan and desk fan in there keeps it a lovely 83 degrees and 55%rh.not really alot of noise either

I'd go for marshydro aswell definitely a good company with great customer service
Yeh They got good rep and I was originally gona go for the reflector still a little unsure but will more than likely go for the mars2 400

Yeh They got good rep and I was originally gona go for the reflector still a little unsure but will more than likely go for the mars2 400
Look into what the best specifications for you are

Look into what the best specifications for you are
They are pretty similar in actual wattage , the shape is different for the reflector which might suit 2 plants side by side and I like the look of the reflector all green and shiny lol but the Mars 2is newer so that is my dilemma , IV just sent Tina a message to ask what is the best light I can get for £180 so il see what she says .

They are pretty similar in actual wattage , the shape is different for the reflector which might suit 2 plants side by side and I like the look of the reflector all green and shiny lol but the Mars 2is newer so that is my dilemma , IV just sent Tina a message to ask what is the best light I can get for £180 so il see what she says .
Yeah she's a great help for your needs she's known to give discounts aswell going through her that's what trip done he says the customer service was great

Yeah she's a great help for your needs she's known to give discounts aswell going through her that's what trip done he says the customer service was great
Good I might even get a discount then , that's if I can be patient enough to order from her , I usually order from Amazon because it's 24hr delivery and I'm impatient lol

Back