New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Looking great rastamouse! :coffee:

The LSD grew some legs eh!? :D

Yeah - pots on stilts, that's the way forward - i'd get a big square run off tray and some feet for your pots, that way you don't have to worry about spillage or the pots sitting in the water. I typically just leave it there until it evaporates unless it's already too huid and in flower.

Givin' it up for da easy crew (again)

^_^

Looking great rastamouse! :coffee:

The LSD grew some legs eh!? :D

Yeah - pots on stilts, that's the way forward - i'd get a big square run off tray and some feet for your pots, that way you don't have to worry about spillage or the pots sitting in the water. I typically just leave it there until it evaporates unless it's already too huid and in flower.

Givin' it up for da easy crew (again)

^_^
Hearing you loud and clear president Wensleydale , yes lsd has grew alot compared to gsc she's at 54cm now so I'm very happy with that , bit of a noob mistake I made with her but overall I'm pleased with how it's going
Thanks for checking in

Gsc day 48
Almost at 7 weeks in now but looks like there is still lots of time left to me, how long would you guys with a few grows under their belt say she has left ?
IMG_20160516_073207.jpg
IMG_20160516_073308.jpg

IMG_20160516_073320.jpg

Lsd day 36
Coming along nice seems to have responded to being lifted and fed only water I took some pics of bud sites and I counted 7 main sites
IMG_20160516_073241.jpg

IMG_20160516_073247.jpg

IMG_20160516_073036.jpg

As always thanks for checking in

Gsc day 48
Almost at 7 weeks in now but looks like there is still lots of time left to me, how long would you guys with a few grows under their belt say she has left ?
View attachment 569193 View attachment 569194
View attachment 569195

Lsd day 36
Coming along nice seems to have responded to being lifted and fed only water I took some pics of bud sites and I counted 7 main sites
View attachment 569196
View attachment 569197
View attachment 569198
As always thanks for checking in
The gsc has a good few weeks atleast yet her pistils are poker straight and white bro I'd recommend getting a pocket microscope to check on the trichs it's really the only way to tell

The gsc has a good few weeks atleast yet her pistils are poker straight and white bro I'd recommend getting a pocket microscope to check on the trichs it's really the only way to tell

IV got one mate will have a look tonight wen I finish work , but they were clear when I last looked , I think it's looking like another 4 weeks at the least . cheers bro

IV got one mate will have a look tonight wen I finish work , but they were clear when I last looked , I think it's looking like another 4 weeks at the least . cheers bro
Yeah but uve got to mind bro she was a slow start so will take a wee bit longer

Nose in my bush and u can see the buds joining up together nicely and getting bigger , gave 1 a squeeze and it's really dense and as I disturbed it , it kicked off a great strong smell , was not expecting much at all from her but she's doing great
IMG_20160517_072436.jpg

Nose in my bush and u can see the buds joining up together nicely and getting bigger , gave 1 a squeeze and it's really dense and as I disturbed it , it kicked off a great strong smell , was not expecting much at all from her but she's doing great
View attachment 569811
That's what I meant bro when I said she'll be covered the nodes are so close together that when they develop they'll intwine looking better each day well done

Back