New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Planning on a new strain? Think different grows by itself and has a perfect smoke. I would say that's the easiest strain I grown. Mazar is also a easy strain but the heaviest yeilding strain is tadaaaa..... autoultimate. But TD is my recommendation. Easy to grow, fast finisher and a very nice smoke. ( sorry if I interrupt you guys)

Planning on a new strain? Think different grows by itself and has a perfect smoke. I would say that's the easiest strain I grown. Mazar is also a easy strain but the heaviest yeilding strain is tadaaaa..... autoultimate. But TD is my recommendation. Easy to grow, fast finisher and a very nice smoke. ( sorry if I interrupt you guys)

Yeh mate I might be greedy and go for the ultimate But think different sounds interesting thanks for the suggestion bro

Gsc day 50
Doing fine and on a full dose of bloom nutes at 4ml/litre she's putting a bit height and weight on flowers also , loving growing her
IMG_20160518_071901.jpg
IMG_20160518_071638.jpg

IMG_20160518_071714_1.jpg

Lsd day 38
IMG_20160518_071731_1.jpg
^^ main cola

IMG_20160518_071841_1.jpg

IMG_20160518_071824_1.jpg

Thanks for checking in

And I forgot to say wow she's praying hard

Thankyou @Bailey , il take a look at trips grow I think IV seen it but there's that many on here I forget which is which sometimes , and what does it mean if she's praying I'm guessing it's good ? Thanks for checking in bro

Thankyou @Bailey , il take a look at trips grow I think IV seen it but there's that many on here I forget which is which sometimes , and what does it mean if she's praying I'm guessing it's good ? Thanks for checking in bro
By praying it's because all the leaves are pointed upwards in turn means she's photosynthesising basically growing so yip a very good thing

By praying it's because all the leaves are pointed upwards in turn means she's photosynthesising basically growing so yip a very good thing
Ahhhh ryyyyt I see now thanks for that u learn something every day

Wow for your first ever grow those lady's look like there loving life well done mate keep up the good work :greenthumb:

Back