New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Thanks bro it's so exciting and new I cud live in my cupboard lol
I'm excited for you for such a small plant she's going to do well I'm so glad u seen this through just patience is the key now to let her do her thing I'd say atleast 4 weeks yet

I'm excited for you for such a small plant she's going to do well I'm so glad u seen this through just patience is the key now to let her do her thing I'd say atleast 4 weeks yet
Thanks bud my original goal from when I started was an oz from each plant with this being the first thing IV grew since cress in primary school lol , looks like I'm on track then next grow I'm thinking of going for Dutch passion seeds as they have a great variety of big yielders , and then maybe next year or even longer when iv grew a few dif strains I'm going to go back to these two strains and compare to this grow to see if I can improve the yield with more experience

Sings to the girl scout cookie

"we gotta holld on - to what we got! It doesnt make a difference if we make it or not - we got each otherrr and that a lot woah woah ... we'll give it a shot!! Woahhhhhhh"
lol

Looks like just over half way there (although i don't think you need to be worried and probably not livin' on a prayer with this one! :D)

I'd pretty much always take mine to 80 days - the odd exception here and there, but it's a good guide!

With the hairs all joining up like that i'd be tempted to start giving a very small PK application if you've got some. (like a PK booster). It'll help with the bud density if you build it up from now until a few weeks before harvest. Be carefull if you've got it - less is more as it's strong stuff to be used with your nutes.

:d5:

Thanks for the advice @blue that will go on my shopping list for my next grow , however I'm keeping it simple using standard grow+bloom nutes for my first grow to avoid as many complications as possible at first , it will also give me a good benchmark for when I do start using more nutes so I can tell which ones work best or work at all I might even do a second grow with only grow and bloom nutes so I have a better understanding on what a plant should look like at each stage without added nutes

Thanks bud my original goal from when I started was an oz from each plant with this being the first thing IV grew since cress in primary school lol , looks like I'm on track then next grow I'm thinking of going for Dutch passion seeds as they have a great variety of big yielders , and then maybe next year or even longer when iv grew a few dif strains I'm going to go back to these two strains and compare to this grow to see if I can improve the yield with more experience
Sounds like a plan I can already see uve learned alot from this grow.
If I was going with a Dutch passion strain for big yeilder item be there ultimate or think big or think different strains they really produce

Sings to the girl scout cookie

"we gotta holld on - to what we got! It doesnt make a difference if we make it or not - we got each otherrr and that a lot woah woah ... we'll give it a shot!! Woahhhhhhh"
lol

Looks like just over half way there (although i don't think you need to be worried and probably not livin' on a prayer with this one! :D)

I'd pretty much always take mine to 80 days - the odd exception here and there, but it's a good guide!

With the hairs all joining up like that i'd be tempted to start giving a very small PK application if you've got some. (like a PK booster). It'll help with the bud density if you build it up from now until a few weeks before harvest. Be carefull if you've got it - less is more as it's strong stuff to be used with your nutes.

:d5:

I know ure keeping it simple bro but blue is right a little pk13/14 will definitely help I use it just as blue recommended with a little then max then little over 3 feeds as it is strong stuff but works great bro

Sounds like a plan I can already see uve learned alot from this grow.
If I was going with a Dutch passion strain for big yeilder item be there ultimate or think big or think different strains they really produce

Yeah bro I'm thinking of doing 2 ultimates altho they prob won't fit if thy grow too big , but that's a good problem to have lol

I know ure keeping it simple bro but blue is right a little pk13/14 will definitely help I use it just as blue recommended with a little then max then little over 3 feeds as it is strong stuff but works great bro

Thanks bud I will get some but will prob use on my next grow

Back