New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Gsc day 52
Fattening up nice

IMG_20160520_072249.jpg

IMG_20160520_072614.jpg

IMG_20160520_072634.jpg

Lsd day 40

IMG_20160520_072744_1.jpg

IMG_20160520_072606.jpg

IMG_20160520_072733_1.jpg

Thanks for checking in

I forgot to add that the lsd has finished her stretch also she's measured at 54cm the last few times so I'm not expecting anymore growth , I think the gsc stands at about 30ish cm

I forgot to add that the lsd has finished her stretch also she's measured at 54cm the last few times so I'm not expecting anymore growth , I think the gsc stands at about 30ish cm
Bigger than a thought the pics from above always make a plant looks smaller than in real life and the lsd is a tall lady bro

Bigger than a thought the pics from above always make a plant looks smaller than in real life and the lsd is a tall lady bro
Yeah the pics don't do them justice (or maybe my photography skills ) and gsc is wider than she is tall like a little shrub

Yeah the pics don't do them justice (or maybe my photography skills ) and gsc is wider than she is tall like a little shrub
Very nice when u take pics next time step back and from a side angle will help see the height of them the gsc is starting to fatten up

Very nice when u take pics next time step back and from a side angle will help see the height of them the gsc is starting to fatten up

Will do mate going to get some pics with lights off tommorow when I get the chance you can see much better, the weekend is the only time I get to see them with lights off so it should be a nice surprise to compare them with last week's pics

Will do mate going to get some pics with lights off tommorow when I get the chance you can see much better, the weekend is the only time I get to see them with lights off so it should be a nice surprise to compare them with last week's pics
It really makes the buds stand out better I think

Back