New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Yeh I did bro I also noticed she was giving off a nice aroma is this normal so early ?
Good bro soz if I'm patronising you just trying to help as u said this is ure first grow.
It's not unheard off for a smell at this stage I'd say that's a good thing bro

Good bro soz if I'm patronising you just trying to help as u said this is ure first grow.
It's not unheard off for a smell at this stage I'd say that's a good thing bro
Not at all bro UV been a great help I just thought u wer saying to not water the edges lol

Yeh it's giving off a slight skunky smell hopefully a good sign !

I think so mate 1either side looks like 2 tops as bailey said
Bro thats insane, rare trait you could end up with two huge colas. Good luck on the grow my friend i am subbed cant wait to see how that turns out

Bro thats insane, rare trait you could end up with two huge colas. Good luck on the grow my friend i am subbed cant wait to see how that turns out

Hope so mate she's a tough little girl after what I put her through and almost Pulled it from the soil just over a week ago but since then It must have doubled probably trippled in size as though she knew lol

Hope so mate she's a tough little girl after what I put her through and almost Pulled it from the soil just over a week ago but since then It must have doubled probably trippled in size as though she knew lol
She will do fine mate

What ever u do don't pull her she's just had a slow start ure lsd will probably be ready before her but just think when she gets into the swing of things she'll have two main colas it'll be a real treat to follow her progress bro

GSC day 27
IMG_20160425_070253.jpg
my gsc is doing great now and is showing sex (I'm pretty sure ) here's a close-up
IMG_20160425_072624.jpg
I couldn't be happier with how she's doing ATM

Lsd day 15
IMG_20160425_065904.jpg
IMG_20160425_072250.jpg

So there ya go ! My grow feels like it's in full stride now and I can't wait to watch these girls grow ,

Thanks for checkin in !

Attachments

• IMG_20160425_070253.jpg
    IMG_20160425_070253.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 44
GSC day 27View attachment 558189my gsc is doing great now and is showing sex (I'm pretty sure ) here's a close-up View attachment 558191I couldn't be happier with how she's doing ATM

Lsd day 15
View attachment 558193 View attachment 558196

So there ya go ! My grow feels like it's in full stride now and I can't wait to watch these girls grow ,

Thanks for checkin in !
Bro congratulations it's a girl n to think u were going to pull her
She is looking good now both are away with the head down looking really good bro just keep it up

Back