Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

Great looking canopy super bushy [emoji106] pen pusher cock up,how could they sign you off without an assement or doctors notes ? Givw them hell :cuss: new starts looking happy [emoji106]
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Thanks Archie thanks buddy I appreciate it[emoji481][emoji482]
I'm working on it. I've just been distracted that's all I'm getting back on it.

Yeah you know I could say a lot right now about my old company and workman's compensation insurance company here in America where my company goes through.
I could say a lot.
I'm pretty pissed off about it all.
I can't believe they just played so much dirty pool like that though you know I haven't even explained it all but they're playing some dirty ass shit on me.
They ain't going to get away with it though they're just prolonging the inevitable. I got this they just don't know. Or maybe they do know and there just prolong it whichever it don't matter I'm good and they didn't know that I got some kind of backing taken care of me they think they're trying to squeeze me and they are but they can't squeeze me tight enough I'm good. I could ride this all the way out to next summer and still be good.
I got my attorneys and their balls are out on it.
But my shoulder is getting better I'm able to move it now a lot more without not too much pain it's coming along I'm about 80% now and I figured by the time I see the doctor I'll be in pretty good shape to be able to use both my arms.
But my hand though I don't know if that's ever going to come back? Could take a lot more time maybe never. It's just something that nobody knows?[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Sorry to hear of your struggle man, I hate to see good people hurting. You'll bounce back mate...I've been on the bones of me arse a few times in my life and struggled with a broken neck and no insurance....things worked out eventually after some tough times. Keep your chin up my friend!:vibes::vibe:
So for those of you who have been paying attention to this thread and know what I've gone through this year with this grow and my outside grow and my health.

So Sunday night at midnight I quit using cannabis entirely.

Please don't freak out.

It's not that I'm quitting because I want to I'm quitting because I have to.

Because workman's comp and the company I used to work for have dropped me from any financial help because of this Parsons Turner Syndrome that I've acquired due to the accident that I had on company time with faulty company equipment (ie. the over head crane).
Now the HR is attempting to destroy me financially now.
Because they didn't bother to tell me that I was cut off until after they had cut me off for 5 weeks and I inquired why my checks weren't coming and why the Medical bills weren't being paid and then they sent me a letter dated the day after I made my inquiry which was exactly five weeks after they cut me off. September 19th and sent me that dated letter October 20th that I received the first week of November saying why they cut me off. They said that the Parsons Turner syndrome that I acquired was not due to the accident. Thankfully the medical team knows that it is.
Thankfully I have good medical team and they're on my side. With the facts. I'll win my case but it doesn't help me right now.

So now I have to sue these them all to get my Aid back that I'm due.

But my present financial situation not having any moneys coming in or helth insurance.
I have nothing coming in other than the donations I get from my patient clients.
As I've told those of you who have been paying attention to me and my growing Style over the last couple of years.
I don't make any money off this. No it's just for growing cost. It's not like i make a mint off the people whom I'm taking care of.
It's just enough to get over the rough spots with lighting water and food. Growing cost.
I don't get paid for my time or what I know. It's just what it cost to grow it. About 3 or 4 a gram.

So the reason why I have to quit is because even though this state has gone recreational as of December 6th anybody in the state can have two and a half ounces on their person and 12 plants in their house and 10 oz of usable cannabis
But companies in this state are not exactly up on not drug testing for cannabis yet and I hold a
CDL A truck drivers license. That is federal.
There's not much else I can do right now besides drive a truck and I may not be able to drive with a stick shift I don't know yet with that many gears. I have a stick shift in my pickup truck but that's only 4 gears not 12 or 18. But we'll see soon.
I go see the doctor on a 20th of December where I believe this time he will release me for one handed work. I hope that's why I'm quitting now.
I tried to fake it last time I seen the doctor on the 28th of October. But he seen right through me and told me no you can't go back to work yet. Not even one handed.
Because with this Parsons Turner Syndrome that I have now it can eat my nerves more with any kind of pain that's in that shoulder and arm.
So if he does release me this time it will be with restrictions and I'm not sure if I can even get a job like that around here right now. Especially with all the GM jobs that are now lost. None in my area directly but I'm sure there's going to be some Cuts in my area and most of the truck driving that I did or have done in the past had to do with hauling scrap steel from those facilities.

So I'm not asking for no damn pity party from any of you motherfukers.
Just letting you know where I stand at right now and what's happening with me so y'all take care.
I'll keep updating this grow. But there will be no smoke reports from me but I'll have to take it from somebody that I know to let you all know what the Blue's taste like what the Candy cream taste like and any other new seeds that I might get and grow over the next few months unless I get a large settlement it may be awhile before I get to smoke again.

Sorry to hear of your struggle man, I hate to see good people hurting. You'll bounce back mate...I've been on the bones of me arse a few times in my life and struggled with a broken neck and no insurance....things worked out eventually after some tough times. Keep your chin up my friend!:vibes::vibe:
Thanks the green bandit
I appreciate your support[emoji481][emoji482] All you guys mean a lot to me for real.[emoji482]
I've never seen any of you I've never shook your hand I've never talk to you face-to-face but knowing people through this new Age way of talking to people it's relieving to know there's good people out here in cyberspace
Thank you AFN Nation [emoji482]

nice choice of strains was looking at the gelato og myself but went another direction have you tried lsd before ?

nice choice of strains was looking at the gelato og myself but went another direction have you tried lsd before ?
Hey stoney T [emoji482]
No all they seeds are new to me.

I wanted to grow the Wedding cake because I sampled some from the local dispensary and it was just a little bit above garbage. But it was the best of the three strains that's not saying much.
The Girl Scout cookie was horrible it was in the lines of some of the worst weed I've ever smoked including domestic homegrown that was from back in the day dried out in the microwave when I was a kid just about that bad. [emoji28]
Maybe the worst thing about that is I didn't get any relieving anything offen it.
The moral to the story I don't trust dispensaries at all now especially not the Green Wave dispensary in my hometown. [emoji107]
I can't hardly wait to crack some seeds. My seedlings are getting ready for the next step. A couple more weeks I'll be able to transplant some of them in bigger pots and start pushing some of them towards trainning and flowering[emoji482]

Hey stoney T [emoji482]
No all they seeds are new to me.

I wanted to grow the Wedding cake because I sampled some from the local dispensary and it was just a little bit above garbage. But it was the best of the three strains that's not saying much.
The Girl Scout cookie was horrible it was in the lines of some of the worst weed I've ever smoked including domestic homegrown that was from back in the day dried out in the microwave when I was a kid just about that bad. [emoji28]
Maybe the worst thing about that is I didn't get any relieving anything offen it.
The moral to the story I don't trust dispensaries at all now especially not the Green Wave dispensary in my hometown. [emoji107]
I can't hardly wait to crack some seeds. My seedlings are getting ready for the next step. A couple more weeks I'll be able to transplant some of them in bigger pots and start pushing some of them towards trainning and flowering[emoji482]

you should enjoy the lsd very good producer and quite a strong smoke good lasting power and depending on the phenos it can smell like licorice or lemons :d5:

you should enjoy the lsd very good producer and quite a strong smoke good lasting power and depending on the phenos it can smell like licorice or lemons :d5:
Thanks StoneyT..
I've smoked the LSD before it was maybe a year or so ago.
I didnt remember the flavors tho.
But I remember it had good effects[emoji482]

Last edited:
Hey AFN [emoji481][emoji482]

Updates seedling update first

So they're all doing pretty good I still got a little bit of leave stress due to the distraction I had early on. But everybody's doing real well. I lowered the lights down to about 3 in off the top now. I want to keep them squatty I don't want them to grow real tall.
585ba602aca74ec4ca9f3c164dac1555.jpg
cf3239912f6298d026e50bb5ce2ef6e3.jpg
45e76fa1ceea2bee00f0fe5e54f84208.jpg
3654b2e0948b90a5583a544b13205271.jpg
f2bc3f907d0e6403f595b7ca47dbff16.jpg
14a23bbcc975c0f88e3e02e9c5c2698e.jpg
cf960b6761dc1176159c7c2a8ceec840.jpg
373679866ed38924405438c7d73369d6.jpg
50e2ae8198af6aaf5fb33036cb93dc43.jpg
b04de74d132523a01ab49573196a3250.jpg
2419477de3f339dff486ad08f49c77cb.jpg