Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

Hello Gtg and everyone from the AFN[emoji3577]

Dam G you have a lot going on which is normal lol! I know your getting ready for the outdoor garden I know you’re going to have a Nice run! the least three days it’s been between 70 to 80° outside. So how has everything been going Bro[emoji91][emoji108][emoji618]️[emoji573]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Gtg and everyone from the AFN[emoji3577]

Dam G you have a lot going on which is normal lol! I know your getting ready for the outdoor garden I know you’re going to have a Nice run! the least three days it’s been between 70 to 80° outside. So how has everything been going Bro[emoji91][emoji108][emoji618]️[emoji573]

Yeah man you know I've got alot going on all the time and doing some harvesting too.[emoji12]Not big but small. The od of nitrogen has made some of the buds underdeveloped or stringy looking.
But the White widow and the Aurora are going to come out good.
The Jack herer is half weird and half okay?? But smells amazingly
like musty old cheese.

Yeah man you know I've got alot going on all the time and doing some harvesting too.[emoji12]Not big but small. The od of nitrogen has made some of the buds underdeveloped or stringy looking.
But the White widow and the Aurora are going to come out good.
The Jack herer is half weird and half okay?? But smells amazingly
like musty old cheese.

Well it’s Good you harvested a few dank strains the Aurora came out Nice! how about the Big Chemberry that’s a big girl she looked Great last time I seen her! Sorry about the N tox that sucks. I know you’ll kill it outside and your next indoor run will be fine Gtg[emoji106]

Well it’s Good you harvested a few dank strains the Aurora came out Nice! how about the Big Chemberry that’s a big girl she looked Great last time I seen her! Sorry about the N tox that sucks. I know you’ll kill it outside and your next indoor run will be fine Gtg[emoji106]

I harvested the Chem Berry Diesel on 3/16 scroll up to 563 and stage 2 page 585 took on 3/28 I got a little over a pound and a quarter all togather.

CBD! Hilarious! I sure fell for that one! That's a major pull!

In the immortal words of Stewart, look what I can do!

I put up the Amare and brought the little ones inside.

20190410_192944.jpg

CBD! Hilarious! I sure fell for that one! That's a major pull!

In the immortal words of Stewart, look what I can do!

I put up the Amare and brought the little ones inside.

View attachment 1043119
What you got going on there?

Have you been over to the new outdoor thread? I tag you in earlier today.
I got a lot going on over there.

Most of what I grow out side will give me a pound or more.
The Somango of 2017 gave me 2 good pounds of quality bud and almost another one of grade 2 weed. And she is bug and mold resistance petty good. 2017 outside gave me 23 pounds from 11 plants.

I haven't gotten the link. Please send a PM.

The center 4 in plastic bags are the Candy Dawgs, I just topped the 2 largest ones, the other need to grow something to top. lol

2 on the left are the Frozen Grapes. They appear to have slowed down from a vigorous start.

The sprout is Crockett Haze. The 2 on the right are that Malana Bomb auto, looking really deformed and retarded.

Then we have an Avocado, that stot roots in about two weeks. This one is like a softball, with the perfect meat that doesn't have spots of black and brown after the outsides feel soft. They are incredibly delicious.

The metal pan has 3 rosemary and a mater plant of Huskey Cherry Red.

Tomorrow, I'm taking down the 1000w hps, the bulb is too dull, and it's a magnetic ballast. That's not helping with the stretching. I figure I'd get more and better light from the 600w, digital ballast, and I have 3 runs of use on a halide bulb that I have for it. Here is the garage all have been topped and are responding nicely. Grow my pretties.

20190410_152013.jpg

I haven't gotten the link. Please send a PM.

The center 4 in plastic bags are the Candy Dawgs, I just topped the 2 largest ones, the other need to grow something to top. lol

2 on the left are the Frozen Grapes. They appear to have slowed down from a vigorous start.

The sprout is Crockett Haze. The 2 on the right are that Malana Bomb auto, looking really deformed and retarded.

Then we have an Avocado, that stot roots in about two weeks. This one is like a softball, with the perfect meat that doesn't have spots of black and brown after the outsides feel soft. They are incredibly delicious.

The metal pan has 3 rosemary and a mater plant of Huskey Cherry Red.

Tomorrow, I'm taking down the 1000w hps, the bulb is too dull, and it's a magnetic ballast. That's not helping with the stretching. I figure I'd get more and better light from the 600w, digital ballast, and I have 3 runs of use on a halide bulb that I have for it. Here is the garage all have been topped and are responding nicely. Grow my pretties.

View attachment 1043273
I have problems pasting and copying and sending links with this phone I never works right I don't know where it goes I've had it work a few times but it doesn't work all the time I don't know what the hell I do wrong with it but whatever anyways I sent you a push though you should get it now I didn't spell it right the first time I just had sit I didn't put @SitnSpin ...but got it now.

Back