Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

Ya, I'm positive now. Maybe I left a window open or the side door for the garage. I've done that before, in fact, I've left it open all night and I was shocked in the morning. But I've had that area under a camera all along. Oh, and my house is protected by DMT! Rotflmao!

lol.

smoking.jpg

Thanks[emoji482] @thegreenbandit
She dose have some nice color.

I think the cold had something to do with all of the time it taking to get to the end of this crop to harvest. Going on 11 weeks since flipping them. ? But 9 1/2 weeks since first site of flowering.

LoL [emoji91] What's up sit[emoji482]

heh heh, I thought that sign was too funny. It was in the warehouse of the tile store. The employee parking spaces had their name on the top sign and a no smoking sign below that, which I thought was bizarre. Like 15 spaces in a row. I should have taken a snap of that too. lol

My seed
Exodus cheese
It was cold this winter.
How about them colors.
da4b9f0001525b1fbe8b064923ff3f71.jpg
d1c8ce7f979aeddf117951f89b7e5460.jpg
247c0286ea02348c19d1203e475b0f7f.jpg
0671c7cfbc5611c4a28ad05e95006d35.jpg
373ed3f29680bdb5577d4de50ca65072.jpg

Duder, I have never seen or tasted any cheese. I have a couple of auto seeds to try out. I did have some of my buddy's cheese dawg, but I gifted them to an acquaintance, and the dumb dumb stupid head, got cold feet and didn't give me the right name or address, and the name didn't match the people (neighbor) at the address. He thought he was slick. The seeds never made it and boy did I blow my top when I found out he'd lied to me.

Good run homie!

She's a beauty GtG :d5:.

I know huh, GB! Sexy!

Thanks[emoji482] @thegreenbandit
She dose have some nice color.

I think the cold had something to do with all of the time it taking to get to the end of this crop to harvest. Going on 11 weeks since flipping them. ? But 9 1/2 weeks since first site of flowering.

Is she an auto or a reg?

heh heh, I thought that sign was too funny. It was in the warehouse of the tile store. The employee parking spaces had their name on the top sign and a no smoking sign below that, which I thought was bizarre. Like 15 spaces in a row. I should have taken a snap of that too. lol

Duder, I have never seen or tasted any cheese. I have a couple of auto seeds to try out. I did have some of my buddy's cheese dawg, but I gifted them to an acquaintance, and the dumb dumb stupid head, got cold feet and didn't give me the right name or address, and the name didn't match the people (neighbor) at the address. He thought he was slick. The seeds never made it and boy did I blow my top when I found out he'd lied to me.

Good run homie!

I know huh, GB! Sexy!

Is she an auto or a reg?
Hey sit how you doing brother that seed right there came from 2016 from when I had a light timer go out in my lights stayed on for four or five days maybe longer but the whole crop ended up going to seed every plant that I had in. So this plant and every other plant that I grow pretty much from my own seed came from came from that mishap but every once in a while I'll get a seed out of one of my plants like the somango plant that I'm growing right now came from 2017 it was the only see that I got out of that 3 pounds of plant

Back