Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

One mcd x halo was nothing but white juice, the other had a tail, but it was getting moldy. I tossed in a glass of hydrogen peroxide and boy did it bubble. Nothing to lose at this point.

mcd x halo.jpg

No homeslice... They are gone, disappeared, vanished. I've been telling you or somebody else all along that the chocolate mint og was gone and I found this photo of when I had just received them and now I realize that none of them are in my seed box. I'm so flipping mad!

No homeslice... They are gone, disappeared, vanished. I've been telling you or somebody else all along that the chocolate mint og was gone and I found this photo of when I had just received them and now I realize that none of them are in my seed box. I'm so flipping mad!
What they just disappeared???

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Man dude that was some good strains to be lost. That sucks. That's got to be at least $100 worth of seeds there right I mean the chocolate mint OG I think three of those is like 36 bucks by themselves let alone the rest of the ones you got there damn

Yup, disappeared! Beginning to wonder now about the windows and doors. Nobody in the house but the dog, wife, and my dad. None of those people would steal or have a need for my seeds. Maybe the dope grower next door before they got evicted? Before I put up a camera that would have caught and covered that egress. I have my weed and seeds in a stash house. It would have been the only thing here and maybe 3 jars of weed. Now that I really think about it, I'm pretty positive I got robbed

Yup, disappeared! Beginning to wonder now about the windows and doors. Nobody in the house but the dog, wife, and my dad. None of those people would steal or have a need for my seeds. Maybe the dope grower next door before they got evicted? Before I put up a camera that would have caught and covered that egress. I have my weed and seeds in a stash house. It would have been the only thing here and maybe 3 jars of weed. Now that I really think about it, I'm pretty positive I got robbed
Damn you got to hate that I'd be mad as hell some body try to get in my house. But nobody's is going to get in my house and shit I got Pitbull we call him Tyson for a reason he don't like nobody and he will bite your ear off LOL plus we got adt

Back