Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Right, has anyone seen or heard of a tent with a 120 x 100 footprint? I have to do some repairs to my tent because the stitching is starting to go and there are little holes appearing for no reason that I can tell. I think I've had it for 7 years, of which probably four or five years it was in the loft. It's not been seriously abused so I don't really know what's going on. Is there such a thing as "grow tent rot" LOL?

I'm considering getting some extra ducting and splitting it so I can run the smaller tent again. I have a spare wilma res and it's possible I have a tray that will fit it if I drill some holes in it. But the small tent needs extraction otherwise it just gets too humid - although I haven't tried it with just hydro in there. Birthday's coming up but I've already had my pressie from hubby so it's going to have to be cost-effective, whatever I do.

Things to ponder, and as usual if anyone wants to chime in with an opinion feel free! I'm very space limited, is the only thing, in terms of footprint.

Never heard of that size tent.
Could you fit a 2.4 x 1.2 in the two tent space? That would be my ideal setup with 2 wilmas running 5 weeks apart
No, sadly I can't even fit a 1.2 x 1.2 without giving up my bed. Growing is important to me, but sleep's even more so! I may just be able to squeeze my 60 x 60 at the end of the bed, in front of the other one, but it'll make access to both tent and bed more difficult.

Where's my squared paper and a ruler... time to get technical!

Right, has anyone seen or heard of a tent with a 120 x 100 footprint? I have to do some repairs to my tent because the stitching is starting to go and there are little holes appearing for no reason that I can tell. I think I've had it for 7 years, of which probably four or five years it was in the loft. It's not been seriously abused so I don't really know what's going on. Is there such a thing as "grow tent rot" LOL?

I'm considering getting some extra ducting and splitting it so I can run the smaller tent again. I have a spare wilma res and it's possible I have a tray that will fit it if I drill some holes in it. But the small tent needs extraction otherwise it just gets too humid - although I haven't tried it with just hydro in there. Birthday's coming up but I've already had my pressie from hubby so it's going to have to be cost-effective, whatever I do.

Things to ponder, and as usual if anyone wants to chime in with an opinion feel free! I'm very space limited, is the only thing, in terms of footprint.
Have a look at secret Jardin tents elle they do weird sizes [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Can you put some fabric tape on it or any kind of tape that will stick, duct tape fixes anything.

Can you put some fabric tape on it or any kind of tape that will stick, duct tape fixes anything.
Yes I've been trying that but it has a tendency to come off. I've bought some genuine Duck tape now to see if that'll stick any better than one of the inexpensive copies :thumbsup:I might have to go round the whole thing though, along each seam!

Yes I've been trying that but it has a tendency to come off. I've bought some genuine Duck tape now to see if that'll stick any better than one of the inexpensive copies :thumbsup:I might have to go round the whole thing though, along each seam!

Thread will decay and for when exposed to enough moisture and extreme temperature swings. Good luck.

Back