Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Good to see you here Rebel! Thanks for hopping over... Say, did you ever read that book?

You know what... We just finished one book and I said we never read Elle's yet!!! So will be tapping into it soon! And just yesterday the wife said we really need to wrap up your package lol long overdue....

You know what... We just finished one book and I said we never read Elle's yet!!! So will be tapping into it soon! And just yesterday the wife said we really need to wrap up your package lol long overdue....
LOL just a bit... I thought maybe you'd decided not to send it while I was AWOL in case something had happened. Anyway, whenever it comes it'll be gratefully received!

Hope you enjoy the book *hugs*

LOL just a bit... I thought maybe you'd decided not to send it while I was AWOL in case something had happened. Anyway, whenever it comes it'll be gratefully received!

Hope you enjoy the book *hugs*

No I'm way over due my apologies! I'm be pming you in the next few days!

Updatey matey? :pass:
EBBB (2x 2Fast2Vast, 2x Zambeza Blueberry):
IMG_3094.JPG

They had a week 4 sang schedule bucket this morning.
IMG_3095.JPG

Miss competition Dinafem White Widow
IMG_3096.JPG

Sweet Seeds from a mixed pack
IMG_3098.JPG

Dinafem Blue Critical
IMG_3097.JPG

And my little impossibility, hence the blank label. Hubby says "life will find a way" - well time will tell if it's a boy or a girl!
Finally a tent shot:
IMG_3099.JPG

Thassit for now! Enjoy!

Updatey matey? :pass:
EBBB (2x 2Fast2Vast, 2x Zambeza Blueberry):
View attachment 855358
They had a week 4 sang schedule bucket this morning.
View attachment 855360
Miss competition Dinafem White Widow
View attachment 855361
Sweet Seeds from a mixed pack
View attachment 855362
Dinafem Blue Critical
View attachment 855363
And my little impossibility, hence the blank label. Hubby says "life will find a way" - well time will tell if it's a boy or a girl!
Finally a tent shot:
View attachment 855364
Thassit for now! Enjoy!

Looking good Elle. [emoji1360][emoji1362][emoji41]

What size is your wilma elle? 60x60 i take it you have the dinafem girl in 11 litre pot and the others are 6L
Almost LOL. Yes it's a 60x60. You're right about the Widow, the Blue Critical is in a 6 litre but the other two are both 3 or 3.5. And yes I'm a nutter for trying 4 strains on a shared res but hey, what the heck. I like trying experimental stuff. Even the EBBB has two strains in it.
Besides, running 4 of anything would involve HAVING 4 of anything :crying:. Well, the Widow and Purple Orange I do have, but I'm growing the Widow to see how it does, not because it's been asked for. It was the first strain I flowered in Tenerife, by a different breeder, so I want to see what a Dinafem one can do!

Caught up and subbed. Quite entertaining. Yer girls are looking stellar. Can't wait to get my Wilma fired up. I was planning to do 4 different strains at the same time. Never thought too much about them sharing a common res would cause too much issue. But I'm a no preferential treatment kind of a guy so, as long as they are the same age, they get the same feed.

Caught up and subbed. Quite entertaining. Yer girls are looking stellar. Can't wait to get my Wilma fired up. I was planning to do 4 different strains at the same time. Never thought too much about them sharing a common res would cause too much issue. But I'm a no preferential treatment kind of a guy so, as long as they are the same age, they get the same feed.
Thanks Ducks! I'll take a few pics tomorrow, got to update my compy plants. The Blueberry have gone wild when I looked in there tonight, I reckon they've got their roots in the res now. They're in the EBBB.

Yep that's pretty much what I'm doing - just get on with it girls, never mind that one of you is having a bad hair day LOL. I'm too short on space to worry about them all getting different feed levels. Especially as I'm running 4 plus a solo all off the one res!

Is there a reason you don't have your wilma running? Lack of space? Going to go return the compliment now and catch up with your latest thread :d5: I reckon I can read 39 pages before I go to bed..

Back