Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

I now have 4 cobs in the tent for a total of about 175w as mine don't have the best drivers due to some misinformation so they run a little lower than the 50 I expected. I need to make up a week 2 bucket and throw that in. Still debating whether to take part in the solo cup grow or the Dinafem battle...

OK here we are at day...15 maybe? Not really counting. Welcome to the EBBB - Elle's Bastardised Bubbler Bucket lol. It works like a Wilma but has a bigger res and is supposed to use a pump and air stone as well. I'm not using them.
IMG_3093.JPG

Two strains, shared res? Yep, cruel bitch that I am lol. And I've now entered the Dinafem grow battle so feel free to head over to https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-grower-of-the-year-2018-first-leg-starts-1st-feb.63292/ to see what more unpredictability I'm throwing into the tent!

The roots in the stones will be getting enough oxygen to survive.
If you added an airpump and stone in the res it might give them a boost
The tent's in my bedroom so I'm keeping the noise as low as possible. I haven't grown in it before so I'll see how it does. I haven't disposed of anything so I can use it next time if I think it needs it. Otherwise I'm just treating it like a wilma.

Back