Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Update time!
Day 25 for GG 1 and GG2
IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

And... welcome to my thread, little Day 5 seedlings!
IMG_3076.JPG

Portal Stone Dragon back left
Sweet Seeds Jack 47 back right
Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze middle left
Blackberry Stone middle right
Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream front

My new electronic timers have arrived so I can move these little girls later. I'll have to see what I can do about humidity in the tent if it's a problem.

Update time!
Day 25 for GG 1 and GG2
View attachment 804798
View attachment 804799
And... welcome to my thread, little Day 5 seedlings!
View attachment 804800
Portal Stone Dragon back left
Sweet Seeds Jack 47 back right
Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze middle left
Blackberry Stone middle right
Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream front

My new electronic timers have arrived so I can move these little girls later. I'll have to see what I can do about humidity in the tent if it's a problem.
Looking good elle now can you pop over to vlads and give him a hand [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

As most people know I've sneaked back in and started talking again. The one thing I haven't done is update this. Why? Lazy I guess, and I haven't taken any pics for ages.

So:
The two GGs produced 95g between 2 plants. It's pretty strong apparently. I haven't dabbled since my last incident with the brownies LMAO. I didn't weigh the rest of what was produced but the only plant to disappoint in terms of quality was Jack 47. Both Blackberry Stone and Stone Dragon were lovely purple buds, although not a huge quantity.

Anyway some months back I bought something off ebay called a Brummie Bubbler. It's now Elle's Bastardised Brummie Bubbler inasmuch as I've got it rigged up a bit like a wilma. It's supposed to drip feed one plant. I've used some of the other bits and pieces I had lying around and it's now doing 4 autos in 2 pots - 2 Zambeza Blueberry and 2 Heavyweight 2 Fast 2 Vast. The worst that can happen is they'll hate the shared res. Otherwise I may get half a tentful (the wilma's the other side). They are only day 5 today, I'll peep in on them later. Corrently running 3 cobs, a tube heater and extraction to keep the air moving and humidity down.

Hubby has a special task to do for me today, let's hope it gets done right! Back later...

Back