Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

If I ever get over to the Isles I hope I can meet each of you & thank you for the laughs.

I grew up watching Seasame Street (Big Bird & the like) & Snuffy was my favorite, second was the Wah-Wah aliens. Now they're a bunch of whiny sensitive puppets. RIP Jim Henson, started something great & now it's shit.

If I ever get over to the Isles I hope I can meet each of you & thank you for the laughs.

I grew up watching Seasame Street (Big Bird & the like) & Snuffy was my favorite, second was the Wah-Wah aliens. Now they're a bunch of whiny sensitive puppets. RIP Jim Henson, started something great & now it's shit.
Sesame street........hell yeah........oscar the grouch always looked like something i would put in a bowl and smoke.............i was wearing a vote for bert and ernie t shirt in ibiza about 10 yrs ago and everywhere i went people kept commenting

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

@Eclectic Elle please feel free to tell me off if I am hijacking this thread in any way but it is so much fun and you'll get a huge amount of traffic from all this jollity!

I think Hell is reserved for more serious bellends than Grape crushers. But I could be wrong. Often am !

Reminds me, in the seventies when we were wearing flares, we had shoes called Mammoth Crushers.......remember them anyone UK ?

Can't say I do, but how about Beetle Crushers? They must have been from the 70s as I remember them being teemed up with flares.

Yes, I remember, but they were more of a Teddy Boy shoe..............

upload_2017-8-28_20-28-32.jpeg

I used to love shopping in Carnaby Street in the early eighties. Bet it was even cooler before that. It was all Punk, metal, Hippy, Wierd !

Back