Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Re Fb's........I think their section is now locked. There is a post from Son of Hobbes which explains a brief outline of the issues. In the end, they bounced all his emails and totally refused to enter into any dialogue. This is no reflection on their genetics, just their nasty selfish usury business model.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/notice-fastbuds-is-leaving-afn.61102/

Hey Elle
You had me at "Grape Stomper"
upload_2017-8-23_20-47-47.jpeg

I'm sorry but I know you must remember Stu Francis:crying:Awful man hahahahaha:smoking::rofl:
Thanks to f the tag in :thumbsup:
I'll be around and have subbed up, have a great grow :pighug::vibe:

Hey Elle
You had me at "Grape Stomper"View attachment 795675

I'm sorry but I know you must remember Stu Francis:crying:Awful man hahahahaha:smoking::rofl:
Thanks to f the tag in :thumbsup:
I'll be around and have subbed up, have a great grow :pighug::vibe:

Welcome everyone! Once you've finished the Grape Stomper I have some Girl Scout Cookies to share... :hookah:

Yes you're right arty, I DO remember him! He sounded quite camp and couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag if I recall rightly. Shame, 'cause Crackerjack was great!

The B side was better "oh ! I could rape a Badger" and I believe he did, quite often.

Sorry for hijacking yr thread Elle

Welcome everyone! Once you've finished the Grape Stomper I have some Girl Scout Cookies to share... :hookah:

Yes you're right arty, I DO remember him! He sounded quite camp and couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag if I recall rightly. Shame, 'cause Crackerjack was great!
He could also jump off a doll house.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

No not that c*"t that could crush a grape he's a proper bellend him or was may he burn in hell (to much) [emoji87] [emoji86] [emoji85]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I think Hell is reserved for more serious bellends than Grape crushers. But I could be wrong. Often am !

Reminds me, in the seventies when we were wearing flares, we had shoes called Mammoth Crushers.......remember them anyone UK ?

I think Hell is reserved for more serious bellends than Grape crushers. But I could be wrong. Often am !

Reminds me, in the seventies when we were wearing flares, we had shoes called Mammoth Crushers.......remember them anyone UK ?
Fookin hell mate I'm not that old ish born in 72 I'm a fookin young pup me [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Let's have a musical interlude,

The start of the seventies I was in romper suits LOL and then school shoes and sandals for the rest! I don't remember them, my mum might...

Fookin hell mate I'm not that old ish born in 72 I'm a fookin young pup me [emoji23] [emoji23]
Nice one Wile, '71 here. It was a good decade to produce weed growers, right? :thumbsup:

@Need4Weed Good to see you here mate! @guerillagrower#65 pop over and grab a chair man, all welcome!

Let's have a little musical interlude... Metallica cover, anyone?

Cheers elle .. subbed ......@wile e peyote, im 65....1965 that is.....and its taken me from 45 till now to realise im not a young pup........i just think i am ......but seeing the face of stu francis is haunting me ......imagine that coupon looking through the bushes by a school.....contender for operation yewtree......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back