Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Well good morning Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Day 17.
IMG_3066.JPG
IMG_3067.JPG

They're looking nice. There's been a big jump in growth over the last few days so they're heading in the right direction.

I'm going to part with all my HPS equipment - parabolic reflector, 2 ballasts, Sunmaster and MH bulbs, euro reflector. Anyone know anyone that wants? Collection only from South East England (inside M25). PM me today or tomorrow, or it's all going on ebay.

Last edited:
Well good morning Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Day 17.
View attachment 801443 View attachment 801444
They're looking nice. There's been a big jump in growth over the last few days so they're heading in the right direction.

I'm going to part with all my HPS equipment - parabolic reflector, 2 ballasts, Sunmaster and MH bulbs, euro reflector. Anyone know anyone that wants? Collection only . PM me today or tomorrow, or it's all going on ebay.
You should blag vlad into setting up another tent he could do with all the extra help [emoji23] [emoji23] and may I say your girls are looking mighty fine today oh and update more you lazy mare [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You should blag vlad into setting up another tent he could do with all the extra help [emoji23] [emoji23] and may I say your girls are looking mighty fine today oh and update more you lazy mare [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji109]
Cheers Wile! Yes I'm happy with them so far. I want to get more going but obviously they can't go in the Wilma. Maybe a little re-jig of the bedroom is called for...

Looking healthy and happy elle! Ok im stoned and cant remember but your only running 2 plants in the wilma this time?
Yes mate, keeping it simple with two the same. I got lucky having two different ones first go round, but I still only ran two to maturity. And my tent isn't really big enough to accommodate four wilma monsters LOL. Still, I have two weeks to decide what's going in the side project which isn't set up yet.

Update specially for @Wile e Peyote . Little tent, having been packed away in disgust a few weeks ago, is re-erected in a different place. It's not going to obstruct my view of the tv. Dunno what hubby's going to say LOL but it isn't him it'll hinder getting out of bed...

Back