Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Yikes 39 pages of my dribble in one sitting, but you might get a laugh or two.

I am in the process of changing from my little 2 x 3 grow cabinet to a 4 x 4 tent - basically a whole new setup. Have been buying kit a little at a time for the past two months. The Wilma was the first item purchased. This week it was an Amare Pro4 to go with my Pro3. Next will be the tent. Hoping to have it all together by the end of the month.

Howzabout an update, chaps?
EBBB:
IMG_3103.JPG

Wilma:
IMG_3104.JPG

Getting a bit crowded on the left hand side of the tent :crying: I think I'd better see about moving the Wilma into the little tent. And humidity has gone nuts, it was in the 90s earlier. Dehumidifier back in action, greedy beast that it is at about 350w an hour...

Belated birthday greetings to you and happy v day .
Thanks islandgrower! It's been a great day so far. Food next, the most important thing.

A little update before that though...
IMG_3118.JPG

Here is little tent, with my five girls. Sweet and Howdthathappen at the front, solo girl just visible in the middle and Dinafems at the back - Blue Critical left and White Widow right.
Next up, the big tent:
IMG_3119.JPG

Hello jungle LOL. 2Fast2Vast on the left and Blueberry on the right. 4 plants in all. And yes, I have added a small blurple light in there because the humidity is already getting silly so I'm trying to raise the temperature - the 100w tube heater isn't doing its job well enough - it has a built-in thermostat with no external control. I can hear it click on and off, yet the leccy is always on. Pain in the arse. Still, the girls look good! :smoking:

Enjoy the rest of your day folks!

Back