Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

I just bought a Hydropics 4X cob light for 80 us . Not sure if it's available outside us amazon.

If going for a normal type led i would go for 200-300w actual draw.
So something like a viparspectra 450w or mars 600w. Heard those roleadro do alright for the money too- they do cob units and normal types.

Thanks sang! I have to say though, much as I love my home built cobs, they don't keep my tent warm enough so I get humidity problems where it is against 2 external walls. I've added a UFO and the temperature has gone up 2 degrees and the humidity down by more than 15%. I haven't ruled cobs out though...

@Dudeski Roleadro what? There are plenty of different ones and I don't know how any of them would compare to what I have. What would I need for 4' x 2'?

@Ash-a-Ton which one do you have. I'm not sure El, just they are good affordable.lights.

So... I have been looking over a few threads at people's plants. How many of you guys and gals use additives like CarboLoad, Overdrive, Big Bud, Bud Candy... things like that? Do they work? Any comparison grows of before and after?
@sanguine @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote @scally420 @Duckster @Sensi Jay @hippy71 @Need4Weed @archie gemmill @Rebel @Dudeski @Vorkosigan
I've used big bud and overdrive do they work don't know I've always used them never done a comparison sorry [emoji106]as i use a res I'm to lazy to hand water separately [emoji849]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

So... I have been looking over a few threads at people's plants. How many of you guys and gals use additives like CarboLoad, Overdrive, Big Bud, Bud Candy... things like that? Do they work? Any comparison grows of before and after?
@sanguine @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote @scally420 @Duckster @Sensi Jay @hippy71 @Need4Weed @archie gemmill @Rebel @Dudeski @Vorkosigan

I’ve only ever used Canna boost, Explode or Top Max. Never done a comparison or a grow without bud booster so fook knows!

They’ve got us by the short & curlies, eh?

I’ve only ever used Canna boost, Explode or Top Max. Never done a comparison or a grow without bud booster so fook knows!

They’ve got us by the short & curlies, eh?
Well when we have the grow off some use bloom boosters some don't i personal think i was getting better results using big bud need to get some more if your growing in coco don't use the big bud coco it's shit clogs my feed lines but the original big bud doesn't [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back