Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

i have only used biobizz nutes.their baselines are £10/L the boosters are £15 for 250ml.root juice only used for first 2 weeks ingredients are 0.01 of this 0.02 of the other.lots of nothing by the looks of things.heaven another product with 0.01's looks smells just like watered down molasses.
i have now run out of root juice and heaven,root juice replaced by crossed fingers heaven replaced by mollasses.
i see no difference.
:pighug:

Interesting. It looks like I may have to try some testing of my own. Shame none of them come in little bottles e.g. 50ml-100ml, not convinced I could risk it from an ebay seller - I might end up with just water and a bit of food colouring!

Also it's time to get organised on the seed front. One spreadsheet on its way!

Interesting. It looks like I may have to try some testing of my own. Shame none of them come in little bottles e.g. 50ml-100ml, not convinced I could risk it from an ebay seller - I might end up with just water and a bit of food colouring!

Also it's time to get organised on the seed front. One spreadsheet on its way!

Plenty of good eBay sellers here mate. I have bought the decanted stuff in small quantities with no issues.

Does any of it work? Only if your base nutes are shite I say. Nute ranges with loads of additives are simply there to make you spend more. AN anyone?!!

I used powdered green planet PK boosters for a while. Dense and Bud Boost. I think they definitely make your buds denser and possibly bigger, but at the expense of taste and smell. The last two plants I chopped had just two small doses of organic PK and they're the best I've grown so far. I read a fair bit about PK boosters robbing terps. Who knows!

even if you did get what you paid for,you cant be sure the eejits gave the big bottle a good shake nefore decanting.
:pighug:

Very true mate, but personally life would be pretty terrible if I didn't trust anyone. There's plenty of reputable sellers on eBay contrary to popular belief, you just have to use your noggin and trust someone in the first place. I've only ever had one issue in my years of eBay purchases. It was a biggie though!

Anyway, IMO you're best off avoiding massive global pirate companies that sell crap like OD etc. I always go by the label to start with: the more colourful and attractive it is, the more I avoid it.

Most of them are either watered down molasses or kelp but im as guilty as anyone for buying them.
Take carboload for example
full.gif

Those first 5 ingredients are all forms of sugar.
Xanthan gum is a thickening agent and nearly 10% water.
Thats what were paying 20 quid a litre for.

Back