Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Two tents and a small cab next. Why not just do like @Need4Weed and grow in the shower.
I can't, it doesn't have a separate cubicle - it's over the bath LOL!

Hun! What! Wait...is this about me not bathing again??? :gassy1:

Anywho, happy Valentines day and a late happy birthday @Eclectic Elle
Thanks very much, it was a lovely day - good food, good company, a few presents and some cards. One of the better ones and I certainly don't feel my age this morning!

B6cOthBIcAAsWyj.jpg
d4398debec89ea082e3a1dd557884dac--weed-humor-stoner-humor.jpg

OK I know a few of you follow this thread so I'd like some advice. I need to light a 120w x 60d x 150h space for growing. What are my inexpensive options? Mars, Viparspectra, any others? What would I need in terms of wattage / lumens / whatever? I can't go down the cob route for this space, funds prohibit. And my five existing cobs are all in use. Recommendations if you please, I suppose max budget is £150 but I'd rather spend less as I also have to consider getting a new camera (and I have to buy the tent and somewhere to put it).

@Eclectic Elle this is a little over budget (£200) but would really kill it in a 4 x 2
2 vero 29 cobs - complete kit
https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/200W-Vero2...089762?hash=item3f945d6aa2:g:cVYAAOSwl29ahsWI
Thanks sang! I have to say though, much as I love my home built cobs, they don't keep my tent warm enough so I get humidity problems where it is against 2 external walls. I've added a UFO and the temperature has gone up 2 degrees and the humidity down by more than 15%. I haven't ruled cobs out though...

@Dudeski Roleadro what? There are plenty of different ones and I don't know how any of them would compare to what I have. What would I need for 4' x 2'?

Back