Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Yeah makes sense, I was wondering if I could run passive but I think I'm at risk of bud rot if there's no movement inside the little tent at all.
Think you would have a very high chance of bud rot with no air movement i run passive in the veg tent no oscillating fan but in the bloom tent a 16 inch wall fan running 24/7 [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Think you would have a very high change of bud rot with no air movement i run passive in the veg tent no oscillating fan but in the bloom tent a 16 inch wall fan running 24/7 [emoji106]
The little tent would be open for 12 hours a day though so it'd have full air circulation then. I'll have more of a think. Cheers Wile!

Do it like Wille said mate but instead of opening a flap and risking light leaks, make a simple light proof passive intake like mine. Just a small length of duct bent 90 degrees (so each end faces the floor) and something over the end to stop light but let air through. I used cooker hood filter [emoji106]

5fc19176f48c0d62aad64ff3811bb288.jpg

And leave the flaps etc open on the big / auto tent for lots of passive air intake to the big tent.

Same as my two tent/one fan filter set up except my little tent is next to big one not inside it [emoji106]

I did think about doing it your way, hippy, thanks for reminding me and for the pics. The big tent is wedged between a wall with a window and a chimney breast so although I can run a passive intake it'll have to come out of the top of the small tent due to the sleeve positioning and won't be able to come out of the big tent because there's nowhere for it to go.

Once the big tent is empty I can have a look and see if I can run cables differently to allow me to use the left lower intake.

So Blue Critical is harvested and weighs 38 grams... not too bad for me. The rest of the half-cut Zambeza Blueberry is hanging, the self-seeded GG is for the chop at the weekend, White Widow isn't finished yet, and Zambeza Blueberry N bitch is doing my head in! Still debating whether to hack her down and have done, or give her a bit longer. She won't get past the WW finishing though, because I have other stuff to get growing. Something to do with my 150+ seed collection...

So Blue Critical is harvested and weighs 38 grams... not too bad for me. The rest of the half-cut Zambeza Blueberry is hanging, the self-seeded GG is for the chop at the weekend, White Widow isn't finished yet, and Zambeza Blueberry N bitch is doing my head in! Still debating whether to hack her down and have done, or give her a bit longer. She won't get past the WW finishing though, because I have other stuff to get growing. Something to do with my 150+ seed collection...

Seeds are for growing :biggrin: get them in the dirt:d5:

What’s the Blue Critical like mate? Sounds like a nice strain.

I love it when it’s time to chop!

What’s the Blue Critical like mate? Sounds like a nice strain.

I love it when it’s time to chop!
Well it has a slight pinky tinge to the little calyx leaves, which is rather pretty and from a quick google search doesn't look too common. I'll be lobbing some into GDT tomorrow but I don't really know how potent it is at this stage. I'd say ask someone who's smoked it but the feedback I get from them is supremely unhelpful!

Back